Disposable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- designed to be disposed of after use; "disposable paper cups"
- free or available for use or disposition; "every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire"; "disposable assets"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an item that can be disposed of after it has been used
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disposable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disposable'
- Disposable: rock album, see Disposable (album). "Single use" redirects here. For the concept in operating system technology, see Single user. Disposable is an adjective
- Disposable and discretionary income: "Disposable income" redirects here. For the album by punk rock band Snuff, see Disposable Income (album). Disposable income is total personal income minus
- Disposable grill: A disposable grill is a specific barbecue grill type which is used in a single application, with the grill being recycled or disposed of after use. Disposable
- The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy: The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy was an American industrial hip-hop band, active during the early 1990s. The band was formed in 1990 by Michael Franti
- Disposable email address: Disposable email addressing (DEA) refers to an alternative way of sharing and managing email addressing. DEA sets up a new, unique email address for every
- Disposable food packaging: Disposable food packaging comprises disposable items often found in fast food restaurants, takeout restaurants and kiosks, and catering establishments
- List of Chinese administrative divisions by disposable income per capita: total disposable income per capita in 2014. The figures are given in Renminbi. Hong Kong SAR,and Macau SAR are excluded. Disposable income