Disposable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- designed to be disposed of after use; "disposable paper cups"
- free or available for use or disposition; "every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire"; "disposable assets"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an item that can be disposed of after it has been used
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disposable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disposable'
- Disposable: rock album, see Disposable (album). "Single use" redirects here. For the concept in operating system technology, see Single user. Disposable is an adjective
- Disposable and discretionary income: "Disposable income" redirects here. For the album by punk rock band Snuff, see Disposable Income (album). Disposable income is total personal income minus
- Disposable grill: A disposable grill is a specific barbecue grill type which is used in a single application, with the grill being recycled or disposed of after use. Disposable
- Disposable email address: Disposable email addressing (DEA) refers to an alternative way of sharing and managing email addressing. DEA sets up a new, unique email address for every
- The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy: The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy was an American industrial hip-hop band, active during the early 1990s. The band was formed in 1990 by Michael Franti
- Disposable Teens: "Disposable Teens" is a song by American industrial metal band Marilyn Manson. It is the first single from their fourth full-length studio album, Holy
- Disposable camera: The disposable or single-use camera is a simple box camera sold with a roll of film installed, meant to be used once. Most use fixed-focus lenses. Some
Disposable Sample Sentences in News
- Disposable income increases, drives demand for leisure
Real disposable income increased 3.7% year-over-year. This boosts consumer buying power and means consumer spending in leisure activities may increase. Read more on this news related to 'Disposable'
- Restaurant Indicator: Savings Rate And Disposable Income Increase
The BEA (U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis) releases monthly savings rate and disposable income data. The savings rate increased by 60 bps month-over-month. Read more on this news related to 'Disposable'
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2014
Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. , a leading manufacturer of products designed to protect people, products and environments, including disposable protective apparel and building Read more on this news related to 'Disposable'