Disposable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- designed to be disposed of after use; "disposable paper cups"
- free or available for use or disposition; "every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire"; "disposable assets"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an item that can be disposed of after it has been used
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disposable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disposable'
- Disposable: rock album, see Disposable (album). "Single use" redirects here. For the concept in operating system technology, see Single user. Disposable is an adjective
- Disposable and discretionary income: "Disposable income" redirects here. For the album by punk rock band Snuff, see Disposable Income (album). Disposable income is total personal income minus
- Disposable grill: A disposable grill is a specific barbecue grill type which is used in a single application, with the grill being recycled or disposed of after use. Disposable
- Disposable email address: Disposable email addressing (DEA) refers to an alternative way of sharing and managing email addressing. DEA sets up a new, unique email address for every
- The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy: The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy was an American industrial hip-hop band, active during the early 1990s. The band was formed in 1990 by Michael Franti
- Disposable food packaging: Disposable food packaging comprises disposable items often found in fast food restaurants, takeout restaurants and kiosks, and catering establishments
- Disposable Teens: "Disposable Teens" is a song by American industrial metal band Marilyn Manson. It is the first single from their fourth full-length studio album, Holy
- List of Chinese administrative divisions by disposable income per capita: their total disposable income per capita in 2014. The figures are given in Renminbi. Hong Kong SAR,and Macau SAR are excluded. Disposable income is total
Disposable Sample Sentences in News
- What is the difference between disposable income and discretionary income?
Learn about disposable and discretionary income, including why these measures are important, the main difference between the two and how to calculate each. Read more on this news related to 'Disposable'
- Wonkblog: How your disposable income compares to other people’s around the world
A map shows how much money people around the world have to spend after taxes Read more on this news related to 'Disposable'
- What are some ways to increase your disposable income?
Learn what disposable income is and how you can increase your disposable income by working a second job, starting a small business and investing in stocks. Read more on this news related to 'Disposable'