Disposable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- designed to be disposed of after use; "disposable paper cups"
- free or available for use or disposition; "every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire"; "disposable assets"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an item that can be disposed of after it has been used
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disposable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disposable'
- Disposable: rock album, see Disposable (album). "Single use" redirects here. For the concept in operating system technology, see Single user. Disposable is an adjective
- Disposable and discretionary income: "Disposable income" redirects here. For the album by punk rock band Snuff, see Disposable Income (album). Disposable income is total personal income minus
- Disposable grill: A disposable grill is a specific barbecue grill type which is used in a single application, with the grill being recycled or disposed of after use. Disposable
- The Disposable American: The Disposable American: Layoffs and Their Consequences is a 2006 book written by New York Times reporter Louis Uchitelle, and it is his first. It is published
- Disposable camera: Disposable or single-use camera is a simple box camera meant to be used once. Most use fixed-focus lenses. Some are equipped with an integrated flash unit
- The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy: The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy was an American industrial hip-hop band, active during the early 1990s. The band was formed in 1990 by Michael Franti
- Disposable cup: A disposable cup is a type of disposable tableware and disposable food packaging. Disposable cup types include paper cups, plastic cups and foam cups.
- Disposable food packaging: Disposable food packaging comprises disposable items often found in fast food restaurants, takeout restaurants and kiosks, and catering establishments
- Disposable email address: Disposable email addressing (DEA) refers to an approach where a unique email address is used for every contact or entity. The benefit is that if anyone
- Scud: The Disposable Assassin: Scud: The Disposable Assassin (published from 1994 to 1998, and 2008) is a humorous, hyperkinetic science fiction comic by Rob Schrab about a world in