Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Dispersive'
Dispersive Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- spreading by diffusion [syn: diffusing(a), diffusive, disseminative, disseminating, scattering, spreading]
- tending to disperse [syn: distributive]
- Dispersive \Dis*pers"ive\, a.
Tending to disperse.
Dispersive power (Opt.), the relative effect of a material
in separating the different rays of light by refraction,
as when the substance is formed into a prism. --
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dispersive'
- Dispersive: dispersive line dispersive mass transfer dispersive power dispersive fading.
- Dispersive mass transfer: Dispersive mass transfer, in fluid dynamics , is the spreading of mass from highly ... of the species being dispersed, E is the dispersion ...
- Dispersive prism: In optics , a dispersive prism is a type of optical prism , normally having the shape of a geometrical triangular prism . It is the most ...
- Dispersive partial differential equation: In mathematics , a dispersive partial differential equation or dispersive PDE is a partial differential equation that is dispersive . ...
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy: Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS or EDX) is an analytical technique used for the element al analysis or chemical characterization ...
Words and phrases related to 'Dispersive'
Dispersive Sample Sentences in News
- Dispersive Technologies Inc., as Part of the Serco Team, Awarded Position on $4.1 Billion U.S. Army Communications ...
Dispersive Technologies is revolutionizing cyber security and network performance based on its virtualized software-defined network platform. Key industries adopting Dispersive's technology include government, telecommunications, utilities, healthcare and financial services. (PRWeb February 27, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02 Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'
- Applied Rigaku Technologies Presents Latest EDXRF Instrumentation at Pittcon 2014
Applied Rigaku Technologies, Inc will present its newest Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analysis instrumentation at Pittcon 2014. (PRWeb March 03, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11632171.htm Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'
- Rigaku Publishes New Method for Analysis of Iron, Calcium and Silicon Oxides in Electric Arc Furnace Slag
Applied Rigaku Technologies, Inc. has published a new application report demonstrating the analysis of iron, calcium and silicon oxides in electric arc furnace slag using the Rigaku NEX QC+ energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) analyzer. (PRWeb February 12, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11575317.htm Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'