Dispersive Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- tending to disperse
- spreading by diffusion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dispersive'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dispersive'
- Dispersive: Dispersive partial differential equation Dispersive phase from Biological dispersal Dispersive medium dispersive line dispersive mass transfer dispersive
- Dispersive partial differential equation: In mathematics, a dispersive partial differential equation or dispersive PDE is a partial differential equation that is dispersive. In this context, dispersion
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy: Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS, EDX, or XEDS), sometimes called energy dispersive X-ray analysis (EDXA) or energy dispersive X-ray microanalysis
- Wavelength-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy: Wavelength-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (WDXRF or WDS) is a method used to count the number of X-rays of a specific wavelength diffracted by a crystal
- Dispersive mass transfer: Dispersive mass transfer, in fluid dynamics, is the spreading of mass from highly concentrated areas to less concentrated areas. It is one form of mass
- Acousto-optic programmable dispersive filter: An acousto-optic programmable dispersive filter (AOPDF) is a special type of collinear-beam acousto-optic modulator capable of shaping spectral phase and
- Energy-dispersive X-ray diffraction: "Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction". Part. Part. Syst. Charact. 22: 391–396. doi:10.1002/ppsc.200501007. Retrieved March 16, 2014. "Energy Dispersive Diffraction"
- Dispersive prism: redirects here. For refracting prisms, see Wedge prism. In optics, a dispersive prism is a type of optical prism, usually having the shape of a geometrical
- Dispersive adhesion: Play media Dispersive adhesion, also called adsorptive adhesion, is a mechanism for adhesion which attributes attractive forces between two materials
- Time stretch dispersive Fourier transform: Dispersive fourier transform (DFT), otherwise known as time-stretch dispersive Fourier transform, time-stretch transform (TST), temporal Fourier transform
Dispersive Sample Sentences in News
- Prevent Corrosion Damage Caused By The Presence Of Low Chlorine In Crude Oils
Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXR) offers simple, rapid, routine quality control analysis for sulfur in a range of petroleum products. Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'
- Hipgnosis's mind-bending album art – in pictures
They made dispersive prisms sexy with Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon, transformed Peter Gabriel into the Vitruvian Man – and Mick Jagger into a goat. Here’s how the design duo Hipgnosis turned the art of the album sleeve upside down for the biggest names in rock Hipgnosis Portraits by Aubrey Powell is published by Thames & Hudson Continue reading... Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'
- Rigaku Publishes New Application Report on Analysis of Sulfur and Ultra-low Chlorine in Crude Oil
A new application report from Applied Rigaku Technologies, Inc. demonstrates the simultaneous analysis of sulfur (S) and chlorine (Cl) in oil by energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) and describes the multi-element capabilities of the Rigaku NEX CG Cartesian-geometry EDXRF spectrometer. (PRWeb December 17, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/r Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'