Dispersive Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- tending to disperse
- spreading by diffusion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dispersive'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dispersive'
- Dispersive: dispersive line dispersive mass transfer dispersive power dispersive fading.
- Dispersive mass transfer: Dispersive mass transfer, in fluid dynamics , is the spreading of mass from highly ... of the species being dispersed, E is the dispersion ...
- Dispersive prism: In optics , a dispersive prism is a type of optical prism , usually having the shape of a geometrical triangular prism . It is the most ...
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy: Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS, EDX, or XEDS), sometimes called energy dispersive X-ray analysis (EDXA) or energy dispersive X- ...
- Dispersive partial differential equation: In mathematics , a dispersive partial differential equation or dispersive PDE is a partial differential equation that is dispersive . ...
- Dispersive adhesion: Dispersive adhesion, also called adsorptive adhesion, is a mechanism for adhesion ... Source of dispersive adhesion attractions: the dispersive ...
Dispersive Sample Sentences in News
- Dispersive Technologies Receives HIPAA/HITECH Certificate of Validation
ALPHARETTA, Ga., Oct. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dispersive Technologies ( www.dispersivetechnologies.com ), whose software and cloud-based Dispersive Virtualized Networks make the Internet fast, secure, ... Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'
- Cybersecurity: Turning the Tide on Hackers with Dispersive Technologies
It’s getting increasingly difficult and costly to protect even the most basic technology from a burgeoning throng of shady characters, each using a tool belt brimming with sophisticated, easily obtainable hacking tools. As a result, when a new approach to securing Internet communications comes along that promises to shift this balance of power back to the good g Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'