Dispersive Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- tending to disperse
- spreading by diffusion
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dispersive'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dispersive'
- Dispersive: Dispersive partial differential equation Dispersive phase from Biological dispersal Dispersive medium dispersive line dispersive mass transfer dispersive
- Dispersive partial differential equation: In mathematics, a dispersive partial differential equation or dispersive PDE is a partial differential equation that is dispersive. In this context, dispersion
- Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy: Energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS, EDX, or XEDS), sometimes called energy dispersive X-ray analysis (EDXA) or energy dispersive X-ray microanalysis
- Wavelength-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy: Wavelength-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (WDXRF or WDS) is a method used to count the number of X-rays of a specific wavelength diffracted by a crystal
- Dispersive mass transfer: Dispersive mass transfer, in fluid dynamics, is the spreading of mass from highly concentrated areas to less concentrated areas. It is one form of mass
- Acousto-optic programmable dispersive filter: An acousto-optic programmable dispersive filter (AOPDF) is a special type of collinear-beam acousto-optic modulator capable of shaping spectral phase and
- Energy-dispersive X-ray diffraction: "Energy Dispersive X-Ray Diffraction". Part. Part. Syst. Charact. 22: 391–396. doi:10.1002/ppsc.200501007. Retrieved March 16, 2014. "Energy Dispersive Diffraction"
- Dispersive prism: redirects here. For refracting prisms, see Wedge prism. In optics, a dispersive prism is a type of optical prism, usually having the shape of a geometrical
- Dispersive adhesion: Play media Dispersive adhesion, also called adsorptive adhesion, is a mechanism for adhesion which attributes attractive forces between two materials
- Time stretch dispersive Fourier transform: Dispersive fourier transform (DFT), otherwise known as time-stretch dispersive Fourier transform, time-stretch transform (TST), temporal Fourier transform
Dispersive Sample Sentences in News
- FE-SEM System features integrated EDS capabilities.
With integrated silicon-drift X-ray detector, digital multichannel analyzer, and intuitive software, Model 8500B allows users to perform quantitative elemental analysis on arbitrary points, on continuous line scan, or in user-defined regional map. Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy results are analyzed and displayed in real-time and researchers can export data for fur Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'
- Principles Of Dispersive And Fourier Spectrometers
A review of the general principles of spectrophotometers is given here. This is part one of two articles. Read more on this news related to 'Dispersive'