Disperse Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- cause to separate; "break up kidney stones"; "disperse particles"
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
- distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
- move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached";
- to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disperse'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disperse'
- Disperse: is about the Christian rock band. For the physical concept, see Dispersity. Disperse was a Christian rock band from Southern Indiana active from 1996
- Disperse dye: Disperse dyes are the only water-insoluble dyes that dye polyester and acetate fibers. Disperse dye molecules are the smallest dye molecules among all
- Disperse Yellow 26: Disperse Yellow 26 is a disperse dye. The dye is used in polyamide and vinegar fiber dyeing. Disperse Yellow 26 is produced by the condensation of aniline
- Disperse Red 11: Disperse Red 11, also called C.I. 62015 and 1,4-diamino-2-methoxy anthraquinone, is a red dye derived from anthraquinone. Disperse Red 11 can be used in
- Dispersed media: A dispersed medium consists of two media that do not mix. More specifically, it contains discrete elements of one medium which are dispersed in a continuous
- Disperse Red 9: Disperse Red 9, also called C.I. 60505 and 1-methylamino anthraquinone, is a red dye derived from anthraquinone. Disperse Red 9 is used in some older
Words and phrases related to 'Disperse'