Disperse Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- cause to separate; "break up kidney stones"; "disperse particles"
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
- distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
- move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached";
- to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disperse'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disperse'
- Disperse: Disperse was a Christian Rock band from Southern Indiana that disbanded in 2004. The band was formerly known, with an adjusted roster, ...
- Disperse dye: Disperse dyes are the only water insoluble dyes that dye polyester and acetate fibers. Disperse dye molecules are the smallest dye ...
- Disperse Yellow 26: Disperse Yellow 26 (C12H9C1N2O2) is an disperse dye . The dye is used in polyamide and vinegar fiber dyeing . method of disperse Yellow ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disperse'