Disperse Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- cause to separate; "break up kidney stones"; "disperse particles"
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
- distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
- move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached";
- to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disperse'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disperse'
- Disperse: is about the Christian rock band. For the physical concept, see Dispersity. Disperse was a Christian Rock band from Southern Indiana that disbanded in
- Disperse dye: Disperse dyes are the only water insoluble dyes that dye polyester and acetate fibers. Disperse dye molecules are the smallest dye molecules among all
- Disperse Orange 1: Disperse Orange 1 (4-anilino-4'-nitroazobenzene) is a dye of the azobenzene class. Disperse Orange 1 contains approximately 25% dye by weight, with the
- Dispersed settlement: A dispersed settlement is one of the main types of settlement patterns used by landscape historians to classify rural settlements found in England and
- Disperse Yellow 26: Disperse Yellow 26 (C12H9C1N2O2) is a disperse dye. The dye is used in polyamide and vinegar fiber dyeing. Manufacturing method of disperse Yellow 26
- Disperse Red 11: Disperse Red 11, also called C.I. 62015 and 1,4-diamino-2-methoxy anthraquinone, is a red dye derived from anthraquinone. Disperse Red 11 can be used in
- Disperse Red 9: Disperse Red 9, also called C.I. 60505 and 1-methylamino anthraquinone, is a red dye derived from anthraquinone. Disperse Red 9 is used in some older
Words and phrases related to 'Disperse'