Dispatching Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dispatching'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dispatching'
- Group alerting and dispatching system: In telecommunication, a group alerting and dispatching system is a service feature that (a) enables a controlling telephone to place a call to a specified
- Hatching, Matching and Dispatching: Hatching, Matching and Dispatching was a Canadian television sitcom series. The CBC Television show starred Mary Walsh as Mamie Lou Furey, the matriarch
- Namespace-based Validation Dispatching Language: Namespace-based Validation Dispatching Language (NVDL) is an XML schema language for validating XML documents that integrate with multiple namespaces
- Real-Time Dispatching: Real-Time Dispatching is a software component that executes advanced dispatching algorithms based on real-time Computer Integrated Manufacturing data.
Dispatching Sample Sentences in News
- Costs drop for dispatching, increase for salt
This year, Norwich Township will pay more for salt but less for police, fire and EMS dispatching, Norwich trustees learned Nov. 4. Read more on this news related to 'Dispatching'
- Pittsfield mayor wants study of emergency response operations
PITTSFIELD - Mayor Daniel L. Bianchi has asked the city Ambulance Review Committee to seek a consultant study of dispatching and emergency response operations to determine whether more efficient methods should be implemented. Read more on this news related to 'Dispatching'
- Election monitors sent to 18 states
The Justice Department is dispatching election monitors to 18 states to watch for discrimination against minority and disabled voters in Tuesday's midterms. Read more on this news related to 'Dispatching'