Disaffected Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- discontented as toward authority
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disaffected'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disaffected'
- Disaffected: disaffection. Disaffected is the eighth album by Piano Magic. "You Can Hear the Room" – 6:22 "Love & Music" – 4:50 "Night of the Hunter" – 3:16 "Disaffected" –
Words and phrases related to 'Disaffected'
Disaffected Sample Sentences in News
- David Cameron: 'I want to win disaffected Tory voters back'
David Cameron says disaffected Conservative supporters should put their trust his party's long-term economic plans instead of Labour's Read more on this news related to 'Disaffected'
- Owners may sue trainers and vets over racing's cobalt crisis
Some disaffected racehorse owners involved in the cobalt crisis are considering suing trainers and veterinary surgeons over loss of prizemoney, diminished bloodstock value and possible animal health and welfare issues. Read more on this news related to 'Disaffected'
- Mr Cameron has the qualities to lead on his own
Telegraph View: In his interview with this newspaper, David Cameron tries to reach out to disaffected conservatives. We believe they should listen to him. Read more on this news related to 'Disaffected'