Disaffected Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- discontented as toward authority
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Disaffected'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disaffected'
- Disaffected: Disaffected is the eighth album by Piano Magic . Track listing ": "You Can Hear the Room" – 6:22" "Love & Music" – 4:50" "Night of the Hunter" – ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disaffected'
Disaffected Sample Sentences in News
- Dáil swordsman who staged ‘one-man rebellion’ avoids jail
A "disaffected" Dublin youth, who used his great- grandfather’s sword from the 1916 Rising to stage a "one-man rebellion" at Leinster House in April, has been sentenced to 200 hours’ community service. Read more on this news related to 'Disaffected'
- Ouellette says disaffected aboriginal and young people have helped increase his support
Robert-Falcon Ouellette says he's encouraged by a poll this week that places him in third place in the mayor's race and says the outcome is not certain. Ouellette said that he has found support in a segment of the community often overlooked by traditional pollsters - disaffected aboriginal and Read more on this news related to 'Disaffected'
- Gun restraining orders are ripe for abuse: Opposing view
Disaffected spouses and relatives can too easily abuse gun violence restraining orders. Read more on this news related to 'Disaffected'