Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disaffected'
Disaffected Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Disaffect \Dis`af*fect"\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Disaffected; p.
pr. & vb. n. Disaffecting.]
- To alienate or diminish the affection of; to make unfriendly or less friendly; to fill with discontent and unfriendliness. They had attempted to disaffect and discontent his majesty's late army. --Clarendon.
- To disturb the functions of; to disorder. It disaffects the bowels. --Hammond.
- To lack affection for; to be alienated from, or indisposed toward; to dislike. [Obs.] --Bp. Hall.
- Disaffected \Dis`af*fect"ed\, a.
Alienated in feeling; not wholly loyal. --J. H. Newman. --
Dis`af*fect"ed*ly, adv. -- Dis`af*fect"ed*ness, n.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disaffected'
- Disaffected: Disaffected is the eighth album by Piano Magic . Track listing ": "You Can Hear the Room" – 6:22 " "Love & Music" – 4:50 " "Night of the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disaffected'