Dier Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dier'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dier'
- Baron Anton von Doblhoff-Dier: Baron Anton von Doblhoff-Dier (German: Anton Freiherr von Doblhoff-Dier) (10 November 1800 – 16 April 1872) was an Austrian statesman. Born in Gorizia
- Wakker Dier: Wakker Dier is a Dutch animal welfare organisation. Wakker Dier is Dutch for "Awake animal". Its main purpose is putting an end to factory farming. Wakker
- Saint-Dier-d'Auvergne: Saint-Dier-d'Auvergne is a commune in the Puy-de-Dôme department in Auvergne in central France. Communes of the Puy-de-Dôme department INSEE commune
- Dirk Dier: Dirk Dier (born 16 February 1972) is a former professional tennis player from Germany. Dier, an under 12s and 14s national champion, was a semi finalist
- Eric Dier: from Portugal, Dier opted to represent England in international football, and has done so up to under-21 level. Born in Cheltenham, Dier moved to Portugal
- Tobias Dier: Tobias Dier (born 29 September 1976) is a German professional golfer. Dier was born in Nürnberg. He won the 1998 German Amateur Open Championship and
- Richard A. Dier: Richard A. Dier (February 27, 1914 – December 7, 1972) was a United States federal judge. Born in Exeter, Nebraska, Dier received a B.S. from the University
Dier Sample Sentences in News
- Pochettino wants versatility from Dier
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino believes Eric Dier needs to become more versatile if he is to improve as a player. Read more on this news related to 'Dier'
- Pochettino: Dier requires more versatility
The defender pulled out of England Under-21 duty to improve on his game after a mixed start to life at White Hart Lane playing at right-back Read more on this news related to 'Dier'
- Fuel for thought
According to the DIER website, Tasmania imports about 660 million litres of fuel per year and rising. Read more on this news related to 'Dier'