Dier Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dier'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dier'
- Baron Anton von Doblhoff-Dier: Baron Anton von Doblhoff-Dier (German: Anton Freiherr von Doblhoff-Dier) (10 November 1800 – 16 April 1872) was an Austrian statesman. Born in Gorizia
- Saint-Dier-d'Auvergne: Saint-Dier-d'Auvergne is a commune in the Puy-de-Dôme department in Auvergne in central France. Communes of the Puy-de-Dôme department INSEE commune
- Wakker Dier: Wakker Dier is a Dutch animal welfare organisation. Wakker Dier is Dutch for "Awake animal". Its main purpose is putting an end to factory farming. Wakker
- Dirk Dier: Dirk Dier (born 16 February 1972) is a former professional tennis player from Germany. Dier, an under 12s and 14s national champion, was a semi finalist
- Eric Dier: A versatile defensive player, Dier has been deployed as a defensive midfielder, a centre half and as a right back. Dier grew up in Portugal, where he
- Tobias Dier: Tobias Dier (born 29 September 1976) is a German professional golfer. Dier was born in Nürnberg. He won the 1998 German Amateur Open Championship and
- Richard A. Dier: Richard A. Dier (February 27, 1914 – December 7, 1972) was a United States federal judge. Born in Exeter, Nebraska, Dier received a B.S. from the University