Dictation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- matter that has been dictated and transcribed; a dictated passage; "he mailed the dictation without bothering to read it"
- speech intended for reproduction in writing
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something ,
- speech intended for reproduction in writing ,
- matter that has been dictated and transcribed; a dictated passage; "he signed and mailed his dictation without bothering to read it"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dictation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dictation'
- Digital dictation: Digital dictation is a method of recording and editing the spoken word in real-time. The recording is done by the use of a digital recorder. Digital recorders
- Dictation machine: A dictation machine is a sound recording device most commonly used to record speech for later playback or to be typed into print. It includes digital
- Dictation (exercise): Cha, see Dictee. Dictation is the transcription of spoken text: one person who is "dictating" speaks and another who is "taking dictation" writes down the
- Dragon Dictation: Dragon Dictation is a speech recognition application for Apple's iOS platforms, including iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The app provides automatic speech-to-text
- Verbal dictation: Verbal dictation describes a theory about how the Holy Spirit was involved with the people who first physically indited the Bible. According to this theory
- Grand Dictation of the Dutch Language: The Grand Dictation of the Dutch Language (Dutch: Groot Dictee der Nederlandse Taal) is a televised spelling test for adults organized by the Belgian
- Dictation: A Quartet: Dictation: A Quartet (2008) is the seventh collection of stories by American Author Cynthia Ozick. Dictation Actors At Fumicaro What Happened to the
- Chinese Characters Dictation Competition: Chinese Characters Dictation Competition (Chinese: 中国汉字听写大会; pinyin: Zhōngguó hànzì tīngxiě dàhuì) is a weekly television program where contestants write
- Kissingen Dictation: The Kissingen Dictation is a diplomatic file created by the German Chancellor, Otto Von Bismarck during the summer of 1877 in July. It was in this file