Dictation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- matter that has been dictated and transcribed; a dictated passage; "he mailed the dictation without bothering to read it"
- speech intended for reproduction in writing
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something ,
- speech intended for reproduction in writing ,
- matter that has been dictated and transcribed; a dictated passage; "he signed and mailed his dictation without bothering to read it"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dictation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dictation'
- Dictation: Dictation can refer to: Dictation (exercise), when one person speaks while another person transcribes what is spoken. A dictation machine, a device used
- Dictation (exercise): Cha, see Dictee. Dictation is the transcription of spoken text: one person who is "dictating" speaks and another who is "taking dictation" writes down the
- Dictation machine: A dictation machine is a sound recording device most commonly used to record speech for later playback or to be typed into print. It includes digital
- Digital dictation: Digital dictation is a method of recording and editing the spoken word in real-time. The recording is done by the use of a digital recorder. Digital recorders
- Dragon Dictation: Dragon Dictation is a speech recognition application for Apple's iOS platforms, including iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The app provides automatic speech-to-text