Devry Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Devry'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Devry'
- DeVry University: "Devry" redirects here. For other uses, see Devry (disambiguation). DeVry University (/dəˈvraɪ/) is a for-profit college. The school was founded in 1931
- DeVry Education Group: Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University, American University of the Caribbean, and Ross University Schools of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine. DeVry Education
- DeVry Advantage Academy (Texas): DeVry Advantage Academy and CLC at H.P. Carter was a high school in the Fifth Ward of Houston, Texas, operated in conjunction with DeVry University. It
- William deVry: William deVry (born 20 April 1968) is a Canadian television actor. He is best known for the roles in American daytime soap operas, as Tim Dolan on Port
- Elaine Devry: Elaine Devry (born January 10, 1930) is an American actress. Devry appeared in a number of films including A Guide for the Married Man. She was formerly
- DeVry Advantage Academy: DeVry Advantage Academy can refer to DeVry University-affiliated high schools in three cities: DeVry Advantage Academy (Illinois) DeVry Advantage Academy
- Devry (disambiguation): Devry may refer to: DeVry Inc, U.S. corporation that runs DeVry University, DeVry Institute of Technology and other for-profit schools DeVry University
- 1992 Troy State vs. DeVry men's basketball game: The 1992 Troy State vs. DeVry men's basketball game is the highest-scoring men's basketball game in National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) history
- DeVry Advantage Academy (Illinois): DeVry University Advantage Academy is a 2-year, dual degree high school located in Chicago, Illinois. Operated by partnership with Chicago Public Schools
- Herman A. DeVry: Herman A. DeVry (November 26, 1876 – March 23, 1941) was an American inventor, aviator, and colleague of Lee De Forest. DeVry is credited with creating
Meaning of the Name 'Devry'
- Meaning: Derived from place-name Deverel.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male