Devry Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Devry'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Devry'
- DeVry University: "Devry" redirects here. For other uses, see Devry (disambiguation). DeVry University (/dəˈvraɪ/) is a for-profit college. The school was founded in 1931
- DeVry Education Group: Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University, American University of the Caribbean, and Ross University Schools of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine. DeVry Education
- Elaine Devry: Elaine Devry (born Thelma Elaine Mahnken, January 10, 1930) is an American actress. Devry was born Thelma Elaine Mahnken to Fred P. and Hortense Mahnken
- Devry (disambiguation): Devry may refer to: DeVry Inc, U.S. corporation that runs DeVry University, DeVry Institute of Technology and other for-profit schools DeVry University
Meaning of the Name 'Devry'
- Meaning: Derived from place-name Deverel.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Male