Desultory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- marked by lack of definite plan or regularity or purpose; jumping from one thing to another; "desultory thoughts"; "the desultory conversation characteristic of cocktail parties"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Desultory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Desultory'
- Desultory: Desultory was part of the first wave of Swedish death metal bands, alongside Entombed , Dismember , and others. Into Eternity, their ...
- A Simple Desultory Philippic (or How I Was Robert McNamara'd into Submission): "A Simple Desultory Philippic (or How I Was Robert McNamara'd Into Submission)" is a song written by American singer-songwriter Paul Simon ...
Words and phrases related to 'Desultory'
Desultory Sample Sentences in News
- Scientists give Tony Abbott's record a lukewarm reception
Audience at prime ministers science awards offers desultory applause when invited to judge the government Continue reading... Read more on this news related to 'Desultory'
- How bazaar: a cultural hideaway outside Marrakech
When a young man in Marrakech’s Medina tells you, ‘Today is a very special day — today is the last day of the Festival of Colour’... and if you’d just follow him through the maze of dusty, sun-dappled passageways between market stalls you’ll see the celebrations in action, know this: there is no Festival of Colour. Standing in the back yard of his fath Read more on this news related to 'Desultory'