Destruct Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of; "The fire destroyed the house"
- destroy (one''s own missile or rocket); "The engineers had to destruct the rocket for safety reasons"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Destruct'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Destruct'
- Self-destruct: Self-destruct is a mechanism (protocol or device) that can cause an object to destroy itself within a predefined set of circumstances. The self-destruct mechanism
- Hardwired... to Self-Destruct: Hardwired... to Self-Destruct is the tenth studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica, released as a double album on November 18, 2016 by their
- Self Destruct Tour: The Self Destruct Tour was a concert tour in support of industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails' album The Downward Spiral, which took place in early 1994
- Self Destruct (album): Self Destruct is the third album by American garage punk band The Original Sins, released in 1990 through Psonik Records. The CD version of the album included
- Before I Self Destruct: For the 2009 film, see Before I Self Destruct (film). Before I Self Destruct is the fourth studio album by American rapper 50 Cent, released November
- Mr. Self Destruct: Soft Cell song of the same name, see This Last Night in Sodom. "Mr. Self Destruct" is a song by American industrial rock act Nine Inch Nails. Written by
- Better Ways to Self Destruct: Better Ways to Self Destruct is the 2001 EP by easyworld, an Eastbourne-based indie rock band. This was the band's second release, after their "Hundredweight"
- Construct-Destruct: Construct-Destruct is a 1998 album by the Belgian electro-industrial act Suicide Commando. "Acid Bath" "Better Off Dead" "Putrefaction Process" "Desire"
- Operation Destruct: Operation Destruct is a 1969 spy novel by Christopher Nicole written in the context of the Cold War and contests in international espionage between the
- Before I Self Destruct (film): Before I Self Destruct is a 2009 American crime drama film starring Curtis Jackson, who also served as writer, director, producer and executive producer