Derogatory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- expressive of low opinion; "derogatory comments"; "disparaging remarks about the new house"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Derogatory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Derogatory'
- Greaser (derogatory): For other uses, see Greaser. Greaser was a derogatory term for a Mexican in what is now the U.S. Southwest in the 19th century. The slur likely derived
Words and phrases related to 'Derogatory'
Derogatory Sample Sentences in News
- Bristol Facebook row boy says he wants to go back to school
A TEENAGE boy who was expelled from school after posting derogatory comments about his head teacher on Facebook has said he is sorry - and wants to go back to school. Read more on this news related to 'Derogatory'
- Derogatory remarks against NE people may invite jail for 5 yrs
Calling anyone Chinki, Chinese or making any other derogatory remark relating to race, culture or physical appearance will land you in jail for up to five years, according to a proposal which the Home Ministry is considering. Home Minister Rajnath Singh today said his ministry is considering the proposal made by a high-level committee that looked into the attacks Read more on this news related to 'Derogatory'
- The Bristol Post commented Teen kicked out of Bristol school for posting Facebook picture...
ATEENAGER has been expelled from a Bristol school after posting insults about his headteacher on Facebook. Bridge Learning Campus in Hartcliffe says Jordan Ford, 14, posted derogatory comments about the hair colour, looks and weight of Keziah Featherstone, pictured, alongside a Facebook profile photo of her.The teenager's family believe he has been unfairly tr Read more on this news related to 'Derogatory'