Departing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Departing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Departing'
- Departing (album): Departing is the second full-length album by Canadian indie rock band The Rural ... advantage-reveal-new-album-departing/ "The Rural Alberta ...
- Ode on the Departing Year: Ode on the Departing Year was composed by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in 1796. ... the Ode on the departing Year and France: An Ode, form ...
Departing Sample Sentences in News
- Cuban doctors proud to risk lives in mission to halt Ebola
By Daniel Trotta HAVANA (Reuters) - Cuban doctors and nurses departing for West Africa to combat Ebola consider themselves lucky. Among the 15,000 who volunteered, they are among only 256 who have been chosen for the job. "There have been fights breaking out, heated arguments, with some doctors asking, 'How come my colleague gets to go and I can't? Read more on this news related to 'Departing'
- Pepsi pops, Gap's CEO departing and Lakeland gets some lovin
Gap same-store sales sink; CEO departing. Pepsi quarterly perfection and Lakeland Industries gets some love. Read more on this news related to 'Departing'
- Power companies face ban on "saving' departing customers
Power companies face a ban on so-called "save" calls, where they ring a customer departing for a rival and try to entice them back with a better offer, to the dismay of large electricity retailers. The Electricity Authority published its decision today to ban the practice, but has stopped short of banning "win-back" offers, in which an electric Read more on this news related to 'Departing'