Demarcation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a conceptual separation or demarcation; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity"
- the boundary of a specific area
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the boundary of a specific area ,
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Demarcation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Demarcation'
- Demarcation: Demarcation is the act of creating a boundary around a place or thing Demarcation may also refer to: Demarcation line, a temporary border between the countries
- Demarcation dispute: A demarcation dispute is a dispute between (usually) two trades unions as to who should do a particular job, and is associated with multi-unionism in
- Demarcation problem: The demarcation problem in the philosophy of science is about how to distinguish between science and nonscience, including between science, pseudoscience
- Demarcation point: For the German currency, see Deutsche Mark. In telephony, the demarcation point is the point at which the public switched telephone network ends
- Line of Demarcation (film): Line of Demarcation is a 1966 film written and directed by Claude Chabrol. Its title in French is La Ligne de démarcation. It is based on upon the memoir
- Demarcation line: political demarcation line is a temporary geopolitical border, often agreed upon as part of an armistice or ceasefire. This is a list of such demarcation lines
- Municipal Demarcation Board: The Municipal Demarcation Board is an independent authority responsible for delimiting the boundaries of South African districts and municipalities and
- Military Demarcation Line: The Military Demarcation Line (MDL), sometimes referred to as the Armistice Line, is the land border or demarcation line between North Korea and South
Words and phrases related to 'Demarcation'