Demarcation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a conceptual separation or demarcation; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity"
- the boundary of a specific area
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the boundary of a specific area ,
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Demarcation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Demarcation'
- Demarcation: Demarcation is the act of creating a boundary around a place or thing Demarcation may also refer to: Demarcation line, a temporary border between the countries
- Demarcation dispute: A demarcation dispute is a dispute between (usually) two trades unions as to who should do a particular job, and is associated with multi-unionism in
- Demarcation problem: The demarcation problem in the philosophy of science is about how to distinguish between science and nonscience, including between science, pseudoscience
- Demarcation point: For the German currency, see Deutsche Mark. In telephony, the demarcation point is the point at which the public switched telephone network ends
- Line of Demarcation (film): Line of Demarcation is a 1966 film written and directed by Claude Chabrol. Its title in French is La Ligne de démarcation. It is based on upon the memoir
- Demarcation line: political demarcation line is a temporary geopolitical border, often agreed upon as part of an armistice or ceasefire. This is a list of such demarcation lines
- Municipal Demarcation Board: The Municipal Demarcation Board is an independent authority responsible for delimiting the boundaries of South African districts and municipalities and
- German–Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Demarcation: The German–Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Demarcation (also known as the German–Soviet Boundary and Friendship Treaty) was a treaty signed
- Military Demarcation Line: The Military Demarcation Line (MDL), sometimes referred to as the Armistice Line, is the land border or demarcation line between North Korea and South
Words and phrases related to 'Demarcation'
Demarcation Sample Sentences in News
- Laos, Thailand to Finish Border Demarcation Next Year
VIENTIANE: The governments of Laos and Thailand are expected to complete their border survey and land demarcation next year with water demarcation expected to be complete by 2018. Read more on this news related to 'Demarcation'
- Ukraine talks reach agreement on demarcation line, Steinmeier says
By Sabine Siebold and Michael Nienaber BERLIN (Reuters) - Diplomatic progress was made during four-way talks on the Ukraine crisis and an agreement was reached on establishing security zones between pro-Russian fighters and Kiev's forces, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said. "Finally there was an agreement reached today that the demarcati Read more on this news related to 'Demarcation'
- Limpopo to study Malamulele proposal
The Limpopo government is studying the Municipal Demarcation Board's report that Malamulele does not qualify for its own municipality. Read more on this news related to 'Demarcation'