Delinquent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a young offender
- past due; not paid at the scheduled time; "an overdue installment"; "a delinquent account"
- persistently bad; "school for delinquent boys"
- failing in what duty requires; "derelict (or delinquent) in his duty"; "neglectful of his duties"; "remiss of you not to pay your bills"
- guilty of a minor misdeed; "delinquent minors"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a young offender
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Delinquent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Delinquent'
- Delinquent: Delinquent or delinquents may refer to: A person who commits a felony A juvenile delinquent, often shortened as delinquent is a young person (under 18)
- Delinquent Habits: Delinquent Habits (also known as Los Delinquentes and Los Tres Delinquentes) is a hip hop group. Formed in East Los Angeles in 1991, they are known for
- I'm a Juvenile Delinquent – Jail Me!: I'm A Juvenile Delinquent - Jail Me! is a BBC film for young people, directed by Alex Cox, written by Tod Davies, produced by Sol Papadopoulos and starring
- The Delinquents: The Delinquents may refer to: The Delinquents (1957 film), directed by Robert Altman The Delinquents (1960 film), a 1960 Spanish film The Delinquents (1976
- Committee for Compounding with Delinquents: who fought against Parliament, and the Committee for Compounding with Delinquents which allowed Royalists whose estates had been sequestrated, to compound
- The Delicate Delinquent: The Delicate Delinquent is a 1957 American comedy film starring Jerry Lewis. Shot in black-and-white and VistaVision in 1956 and released on June 6, 1957
- Merry Go Round (Delinquent Habits album): Merry Go Round is the third studio album by the latin hip hop band Delinquent Habits. The song 'House of the Rising Drum' was featured on the soundtrack
- Delinquent Habits (album): Delinquent Habits, is Delinquent Habits' first studio album. Largely produced by O.G. Style of Delinquent Habits and Sen Dog of Cypress Hill. It was released
Words and phrases related to 'Delinquent'
Delinquent Sample Sentences in News
- Freddie Mac Is Selling $410 Million In Delinquent Loans
Government-backed mortgage giant Freddie Mac (OTC: FMCC ) recently announced that it will be selling $410 million of deeply delinquent mortgage loans in a continued effort to clean up its balance sheet. ... Read more on this news related to 'Delinquent'
- Federal Eye: GOP senator proposes barring bonuses for tax-delinquent federal employees
Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.) introduced legislation to bar bonuses for federal workers who owe back taxes. In recent years, tax-delinquent IRS employees alone owed more than $3 million. Read more on this news related to 'Delinquent'
- Freddie Mac Selling $410 Million of Delinquent Home Loans
Government-backed mortgage company Freddie Mac (FMCC) is selling $410 million of deeply delinquent U.S. home loans in its second sale of the debt. Read more on this news related to 'Delinquent'