Delinquent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a young offender
- past due; not paid at the scheduled time; "an overdue installment"; "a delinquent account"
- persistently bad; "school for delinquent boys"
- failing in what duty requires; "derelict (or delinquent) in his duty"; "neglectful of his duties"; "remiss of you not to pay your bills"
- guilty of a minor misdeed; "delinquent minors"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a young offender
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Delinquent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Delinquent'
- Delinquent: Delinquent or delinquents may refer to: A person who commits a felony A juvenile delinquent, often shortened as delinquent is a young person (under 18)
- The Delinquents: The Delinquents may refer to: The Delinquents (1957 film), directed by Robert Altman The Delinquents (1960 film), a 1960 Spanish film The Delinquents (1976
- Denim delinquent: Denim Delinquent was an influential underground fanzine of seven issues in total, published from 1971 to 1976. It was the first rock and roll fanzine to
- Delinquent Habits: Delinquent Habits is an American hip hop group, formed in East Los Angeles in 1991. They are known for their Latin-tinged rap, which is both melodic and
- Committee for Compounding with Delinquents: who fought against Parliament, and the Committee for Compounding with Delinquents which allowed Royalists whose estates had been sequestrated, to compound
- Neglected or Delinquent Technical Assistance Center: Assistance Center for the Education of Children and Youth Who Are Neglected, Delinquent or At Risk (NDTAC) is the result of a contract between the U.S.Department
- The Delicate Delinquent: The Delicate Delinquent is a 1957 American comedy film starring Jerry Lewis. Shot in black-and-white and VistaVision in 1956 and released on June 6, 1957
- Delinquent Habits (album): Delinquent Habits is the debut album by American hip hop group Delinquent Habits. It was released on June 4, 1996 by RCA (actually released on a subsidiary
- I'm a Juvenile Delinquent – Jail Me!: I'm A Juvenile Delinquent - Jail Me! is a BBC film for young people, directed by Alex Cox, written by Tod Davies, produced by Sol Papadopoulos and starring
- Delinquent Daughters: Delinquent Daughters, or Accent on Crime is a 1944 exploitation film. Directed by Albert Herman and starring June Carlson, the film was about a police
Words and phrases related to 'Delinquent'