Delinquent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a young offender
- past due; not paid at the scheduled time; "an overdue installment"; "a delinquent account"
- persistently bad; "school for delinquent boys"
- failing in what duty requires; "derelict (or delinquent) in his duty"; "neglectful of his duties"; "remiss of you not to pay your bills"
- guilty of a minor misdeed; "delinquent minors"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a young offender
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Delinquent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Delinquent'
- Delinquent: Delinquent or delinquents may refer to: A person who commits a felony A juvenile delinquent, often shortened as delinquent is a young person (under 18)
- Delinquent Habits: Delinquent Habits (also known as Los Delinquentes and Los Tres Delinquentes) is a hip hop group. Formed in East Los Angeles in 1991, they are known for
- The Delinquents: The Delinquents may refer to: The Delinquents (1957 film), directed by Robert Altman The Delinquents (1960 film), a 1960 Spanish film The Delinquents (1976
- I'm a Juvenile Delinquent – Jail Me!: I'm A Juvenile Delinquent - Jail Me! is a BBC film for young people, directed by Alex Cox, written by Tod Davies, produced by Sol Papadopoulos and starring
- Committee for Compounding with Delinquents: who fought against Parliament, and the Committee for Compounding with Delinquents which allowed Royalists whose estates had been sequestrated, to compound
- The Delicate Delinquent: The Delicate Delinquent is a 1957 American comedy film starring Jerry Lewis. Shot in black-and-white and VistaVision in 1956 and released on June 6, 1957
- Denim delinquent: Denim Delinquent was an influential underground fanzine of seven issues in total, published from 1971 to 1976. It was the first rock and roll fanzine to
- Merry Go Round (Delinquent Habits album): Merry Go Round is the third studio album by the latin hip hop band Delinquent Habits. The song 'House of the Rising Drum' was featured on the soundtrack
Words and phrases related to 'Delinquent'