Defeatist Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- someone who is resigned to defeat
Definitions from Wiktionary
- someone who is resigned to defeat without offering positive suggestions
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Defeatist'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Defeatist'
- Notes from a Defeatist: from a Defeatist is a collection of short journalistic comics by Joe Sacco. It was published in 2003. Sacco, Joe (2003). Notes from a Defeatist, Fantagraphics
Words and phrases related to 'Defeatist'
Defeatist Sample Sentences in News
- 7 Psychological Strategies for Mastering Sales Negotiations
Wage a war against defeatist thoughts. View a potential customer as a partner rather than an opponent. Read more on this news related to 'Defeatist'
- ‘Yolanda’ and the Berlin Wall
In remembering the horror and devastation of Supertyphoon “Yolanda” on its first anniversary on Nov. 8, I was dismayed at the rather defeatist and cynical atmosphere that pervaded the media coverage of that commemoration. I was disappointed that news reports chose to dwell on the perceived animosities between politicians instead of building confidence among th Read more on this news related to 'Defeatist'