Defeater Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Defeater'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Defeater'
- Defeater: For the hardcore punk band, see Defeater (band). In epistemology, a defeater is a belief B1 that is held to be incompatible with another belief B2, hence
- Letters Home (Defeater album): "Bled Out" – 6:33 Defeater Derek Archambault Joe Longobardi Jay Maas Mike Poulin Jake Woodruff Letters Home (Media notes). Defeater. Bridge Nine Records
- Travels (Defeater album): Travels is the debut studio album by the American melodic hardcore band Defeater. The album was released on September 16, 2008 through Topshelf Records
- Defeater (band): Interview: Defeater". Redefine. Retrieved April 9, 2011. "Defeater - Bridge Nine Records". Bridge9.com. 2014-12-22. Retrieved 2015-07-18. "Bane, Defeater, Miles
- Abandoned (Defeater album): Winters - art direction Jason Link - design "Defeater". Bandcamp. Retrieved 2015-10-19. "Defeater stream new album, 'Abandoned' - Alternative Press"