Defeater Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Defeater'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Defeater'
- Defeater: For the hardcore punk band, see Defeater (band). In epistemology, a defeater is a belief B1 that is held to be incompatible with another belief B2, hence
- Letters Home (Defeater album): "Bled Out" – 6:33 Defeater Derek Archambault Joe Longobardi Jay Maas Mike Poulin Jake Woodruff Letters Home (Media notes). Defeater. Bridge Nine Records
- Defeater (band): Woodburn, Peter. "Band Interview: Defeater". Redefine. Retrieved April 9, 2011. http://www.bridge9.com/defeater "Bane, Defeater, Miles Away Tour Dates". Ryan's
- Travels (Defeater album): Travels is the debut studio album by the American melodic hardcore band Defeater. The album was released on September 16, 2008 through Topshelf Records
Defeater Sample Sentences in News
- Letters to Winston Churchill Reveal His Relatives Asking Him Not to Convert to Islam
Once upon a time, the friends and relatives of Sir Winston Churchill , British Prime Minister and defeater of fascism, were worried that he was seriously thinking about converting to Islam. Read more on this news related to 'Defeater'