Deeps Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Deeps'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Deeps'
- Deeps: The Deeps is the English term for the Hebrew Tehom (תהוֹם), found in the opening verses of the Book of Genesis. It is believed by Biblical scholars to
- Tunnel Through the Deeps: Tunnel Through the Deeps (also published as A Transatlantic Tunnel, Hurrah!) is a 1972 alternate history/science fiction novel by Harry Harrison. It was
- The Men of the Deeps: the Deeps (1991). The Men of the Deeps Music. ISBN 978-0-9695755-0-4 The Men of the Deeps Official website NFB Documentary - The Men of the Deeps Jack
- Hand Deeps: Hand Deeps is an area of the English Channel located 8 nms south-west of Rame Head, Cornwall and 3.5 nm north-west of the Eddystone. The name comes from
Deeps Sample Sentences in News
- Men of the Deeps need a few good baritones
Assistant conductor Stephen Muise goes over a song list with Men of the Deeps choir member Mickey MacIntyre in preparation for auditions to be held on Saturday. Read more on this news related to 'Deeps'
- Students and union members rallied in the rain Monday evening outside a Liberal party fundraising dinner and called on ...
NEW WATERFORD — You don’t have to know the words to the song, but if you’re a baritone and it’s a Working Man you’ve been, the Men of the Deeps want you. The world-famous coal miners choir from Cape Breton is holding auditions Saturday. Read more on this news related to 'Deeps'