Deeps Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Deeps'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Deeps'
- Deeps: The Deeps is the English term for the Hebrew Tehom (תהוֹם), found in the opening verses of the Book of Genesis. It is believed by Biblical scholars to
- The Men of the Deeps: the Deeps (1991). The Men of the Deeps Music. ISBN 978-0-9695755-0-4 The Men of the Deeps Official website NFB Documentary - The Men of the Deeps Jack
- Tunnel Through the Deeps: Tunnel Through the Deeps (also published as A Transatlantic Tunnel, Hurrah!) is a 1972 alternate history/science fiction novel by Harry Harrison. It was
- Hand Deeps: Hand Deeps is an area of the English Channel located 8 nms south-west of Rame Head, Cornwall and 3.5 nm north-west of the Eddystone. The name comes from
Deeps Sample Sentences in News
- Lands and Natural Resources Minister tours mines
The Minister of Lands and Natural Resources, Nii Osah Mills, has visited the Obuasi Mine to get firsthand information and experience on the efforts the company is making to get to the deeps to improve its operations after the care and maintenance period. Read more on this news related to 'Deeps'
- Cashino digs deeps for youngsters
STAFF and customers at betting centres across Basildon dug deep to help raise £110,000 for a children’s charity. Read more on this news related to 'Deeps'
- Czechs find neurons connecting emotions with physical world
Prague, Feb 23 (CTK) - Researchers from Prague's Charles University have proved the existence of "emotional neurons" in deeps structures of the human brain, and thereby a close connection between the subjective world of emotions and the physical world, university spokesman Vaclav Hajek said Monday. Read more on this news related to 'Deeps'