Decode Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- convert code into ordinary language
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Decode'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Decode'
- Decode (song): "Decode" is a song by American rock band Paramore for the soundtrack of the 2008 romantic fantasy film Twilight. It was written by group members Hayley
- Decoder: Decoder may refer to: Audio decoder converts analog audio to digital form Binary decoder, digital circuits such as 1-of-N and seven-segment decoders
- DeCODE genetics: deCODE genetics, Inc. (Icelandic: Íslensk erfðagreining) is a biopharmaceutical company based in Reykjavík, Iceland. The company was founded in 1996 by
- Binary decoder: segment displays, and memory address decoding. There are several types of binary decoders, but in all cases a decoder is an electronic circuit with multiple
- Unified Video Decoder: Unified Video Decoder (UVD), previously called Universal Video Decoder, is the name given to AMD's dedicated video decoding ASIC. There are multiple versions
- Secret decoder ring: A secret decoder ring (or secret decoder) is a device which allows one to decode a simple substitution cipher - or to encrypt a message by working in
Words and phrases related to 'Decode'