Debase Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor"
- lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality; "debauch the young people with wine and women"; "Socrates was accused of corrupting young men"; "Do school counselors subvert young children?"; "corrupt the morals"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Debase'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Debase'
- Debasement: For the revocation of knighthood, see Debasement (knighthood). Debasement is the practice of lowering the value of currency. It is particularly used in
- Debaser: the single by Pixies. For music groups with this name, see Debaser (disambiguation). "Debaser" is a song by the American alternative rock band Pixies, and
- Debaser (disambiguation): Debaser may refer to: "Debaser", a song by American alternative rock band Pixies Debaser (rap group), a hip-hop group forming part of the crew Sandpeople
- Methods of coin debasement: is about grassroots methods of coin debasement. For coin debasement generally, see debasement. Coin debasement is the act of decreasing the amount of
- Debaser (rap group): For other uses, see Debaser (disambiguation). Debaser is a two-man hip-hop group from Oregon, United States, and are part of the crew Sandpeople. The
- Great Debasement: Debasement (1542–1551) refers to the English Crown’s policy of coinage debasement during the reigns of Henry VIII and Edward VI. Coinage debasement occurred
Words and phrases related to 'Debase'
Debase Sample Sentences in News
- No current Debase news