Daydreaming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- absent-minded dreaming while awake
Definitions from Wiktionary
- absentminded dreaming while awake
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Daydreaming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Daydreaming'
- Maladaptive daydreaming: Maladaptive daydreaming or excessive daydreaming is a psychological concept first introduced by Eli Somer to describe an extensive fantasy activity that
- Daydreaming (disambiguation): Daydreaming is fantasizing while awake. Daydreaming, Daydreamin', Day Dreaming or Day Dreamin' may also refer to: Daydreamin' (Before Dark album), 2000
- Daydreaming (Massive Attack song): 7" single (WBRS 1) "Daydreaming" – 4:12 "Daydreaming" (Instrumental) – 4:45 12" single (WBRT 1) "Daydreaming" – 4:12 "Daydreaming" (Instrumental) – 4:45
- Daydreaming (Kid Sister song): "Daydreaming" is the fifth single from Kid Sister's debut studio album Ultraviolet. The song features uncredited vocals from Cee Lo Green (known then
- Daydreaming (Paramore song): "Paramore" Reviewed: "Daydreaming"". Popdust. Retrieved 2013-11-05. Angeles, Jana (2013-12-03). "Single Review: Paramore – ‘Daydreaming’". Renowned for Sound
- Daydreaming on Company Time: Daydreaming on Company Time was the first collection of stories by Australian horror writer Rob Hood. The volume includes fantasy tales like the title
- The Secret Value of Daydreaming: of Daydreaming - Julian Lennon : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards at AllMusic. Retrieved 29 May 2013. Burianek, CJ. "Secret Value of Daydreaming Album
Daydreaming Sample Sentences in News
- Eyegore's Eye Blast
Sick and tired of matching jewels and gems? Daydreaming about flinging eyeballs from a rusty cannon? Meet Eyegore. He needs your help... Read more on this news related to 'Daydreaming'
- How daydreaming can improve your task performance
A new study has revealed that daydreaming not just offers a welcome "mental escape" from boring tasks but it also helps in improving task performance. Read more on this news related to 'Daydreaming'
- Day dreaming helps the mind in doing complex tasks later
Daydreaming can prepare the mind to better address many tasks by switching on bigger networks of brain cells. Read more on this news related to 'Daydreaming'