Daydreaming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- absent-minded dreaming while awake
Definitions from Wiktionary
- absentminded dreaming while awake
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Daydreaming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Daydreaming'
- Maladaptive daydreaming: Maladaptive Daydreaming or excessive daydreaming is a psychological concept first introduced by Eli Somer to describe an extensive fantasy activity that
- Daydreaming (disambiguation): Daydreaming is fantasizing while awake. Daydreaming, Daydreamin', Day Dreaming or Day Dreamin' may also refer to: Daydreamin' (Before Dark album), 2000
- Daydreaming (Massive Attack song): 7" single (WBRS 1) "Daydreaming" – 4:12 "Daydreaming" (Instrumental) – 4:45 12" single (WBRT 1) "Daydreaming" – 4:12 "Daydreaming" (Instrumental) – 4:45
- Daydreaming (Kid Sister song): "Daydreaming" is the fifth single from Kid Sister's debut studio album Ultraviolet. The song features uncredited vocals from Cee Lo Green (known then
- Daydreaming (Paramore song): "Paramore" Reviewed: "Daydreaming"". Popdust. Retrieved 2013-11-05. Angeles, Jana (2013-12-03). "Single Review: Paramore – ‘Daydreaming’". Renowned for Sound
- Daydreaming on Company Time: Daydreaming on Company Time was the first collection of stories by Australian horror writer Rob Hood. The volume includes fantasy tales like the title
- The Secret Value of Daydreaming: of Daydreaming - Julian Lennon : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards at AllMusic. Retrieved 29 May 2013. Burianek, CJ. "Secret Value of Daydreaming Album