Daydreaming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- absent-minded dreaming while awake
Definitions from Wiktionary
- absentminded dreaming while awake
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Daydreaming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Daydreaming'
- Maladaptive daydreaming: Maladaptive Daydreaming or excessive daydreaming is a psychological concept first introduced by Eli Somer to describe an extensive fantasy activity that
- Daydreaming (disambiguation): Daydreaming is fantasizing while awake. Daydreaming, Daydreamin', Day Dreaming or Day Dreamin' may also refer to: Daydreamin' (Before Dark album), 2000
- Daydreaming (Massive Attack song): 7" single (WBRS 1) "Daydreaming" – 4:12 "Daydreaming" (Instrumental) – 4:45 12" single (WBRT 1) "Daydreaming" – 4:12 "Daydreaming" (Instrumental) – 4:45
- Daydreaming (Kid Sister song): "Daydreaming" is the fifth single from Kid Sister's debut studio album Ultraviolet. The song features uncredited vocals from Cee Lo Green (known then
- Daydreaming (Paramore song): "Paramore" Reviewed: "Daydreaming"". Popdust. Retrieved 2013-11-05. Angeles, Jana (2013-12-03). "Single Review: Paramore – ‘Daydreaming’". Renowned for Sound
- Daydreaming on Company Time: Daydreaming on Company Time was the first collection of stories by Australian horror writer Rob Hood. The volume includes fantasy tales like the title
- The Secret Value of Daydreaming: of Daydreaming - Julian Lennon : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards at AllMusic. Retrieved 29 May 2013. Burianek, CJ. "Secret Value of Daydreaming Album
Daydreaming Sample Sentences in News
- Lost in Thought? Here Are 5 Reasons to Incorporate Daydreaming Into Your Daily Routine.
Go ahead, let your mind wander. When it's appropriate, of course. Read more on this news related to 'Daydreaming'
- Daydreaming Your Stress Away Will Probably Backfire
"What you do on Monday really makes a difference for how you feel on Tuesday," study author Shevaun Neupert, an associate professor of psychology at North Carolina State University, said in a statement. Meanwhile, "problem analysis" and "plan rehearsal" didn't seem to affect wellbeing the following day. Read more on this news related to 'Daydreaming'
- Daydreaming is GOOD for you: Researchers find a wandering mind can boost your brainpower
Daydreaming can be good for you and actually boost the brain, researchers have found. They say that while we daydream, the brain is actually more effective. They believe that when we daydream, it is freed up to process tasks more effectively. Read more on this news related to 'Daydreaming'