Daydreaming Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- absent-minded dreaming while awake
Definitions from Wiktionary
- absentminded dreaming while awake
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Daydreaming'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Daydreaming'
- Maladaptive daydreaming: Maladaptive daydreaming or excessive daydreaming is a psychological concept first introduced by Eli Somer to describe an extensive fantasy activity that
- Daydreaming (disambiguation): Daydreaming is fantasizing while awake. Daydreaming, Daydreamin', Day Dreaming or Day Dreamin' may also refer to: Daydreamin' (Before Dark album), 2000
- Daydreaming (Massive Attack song): 7" single (WBRS 1) "Daydreaming" – 4:12 "Daydreaming" (Instrumental) – 4:45 12" single (WBRT 1) "Daydreaming" – 4:12 "Daydreaming" (Instrumental) – 4:45
- Daydreaming (Radiohead song): video vignette for "Daydreaming" using an alternative version of the song with additional strings. Pitchfork ranked "Daydreaming" the 24th best song
- Postcards & Daydreaming: "Postcards and Daydreaming - Dan Mangan - Allmusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 2012-03-10. Doole, Kerry. "Dan Mangan - Postcards and Daydreaming - Folk and
- Daydreaming on Company Time: Daydreaming on Company Time was the first collection of stories by Australian horror writer Rob Hood. The volume includes fantasy tales like the title