Damani Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Damani'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Damani'
- Damani: Damani may refer to: a sub caste within Maheshwari caste a breed of goat Damani, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Brijesh Damani: Brijesh Damani born on (22 November 1982) at Kolkata, West Bengal is India's professional snooker player. He won the 2008 Indian National Snooker Championship
- Mowtowr-e Morad Bakhsh Damani: Mowtowr-e Morad Bakhsh Damani (Persian: موتور مرادبخش دامني, also Romanized as Mowtowr-e Morād Bakhsh Dāmanī) is a village in Bampur-e Sharqi Rural District
- Damani Horton: Damani Horton (born 28 October 1979) is a Bahamian international soccer player, who plays as a striker for the Bahamas national team. Damani Horton at
- Damani Dam: Damani Dam, is an earth-fill type dam on the Mbwedi River, near Thohoyandou (former capital of Venda), Limpopo, South Africa. It was established in 1991
- Damani Ralph: Damani Ralph (born 6 November 1980 in Kingston) is a former Jamaican footballer who played as a forward. Ralph began playing football as a boy in Jamaica
- Surajratan Fatehchand Damani: S R Damani or Sujan Ratan Fatehchand Damani (born July 14, 1912 Bikaner Rajasthan - January 13, 1995) was a member of the 2nd Lok Sabha of India from
- Muhammad Usman Damani: Khwaja Muhammad Usman Damani (Urdu: خواجہ محمد عثمان دامانی) was a prominent Muslim scholar and Sufi shaykh of Naqshbandi tariqah of 19th century (1828–1897)
- Damani Dada: Damani Dada began as a hat and T-shirt company, in 1995 founded by Mike cherry, Dave UNK Huie and Duane Louis. which was aimed at urban basketball youth
Meaning of the Name 'Damani'
- Origin: Unknown
- Gender: Male
Damani Sample Sentences in News
- Association of third-party administrators intervenes in Bombay High Court PIL
The Association of TPAs has intervened in the Bombay High Court public interest litigation (PIL) filed by activist Gaurang Damani seeking clarity on the role of third-party administrators (TPAs) while settling health insurance claims. Read more on this news related to 'Damani'
- Lottery group offices raided
In countrywide raids, offices of Sugal and Damani Group were searched by IT officers on Thursday. “Yes, the raids are on. We are looking into the lottery business run by them. We have got a... Read more on this news related to 'Damani'
- Mumbai: Two AAP secretaries resign from party post
Citing personal and family responsibilities, senior Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader and Maharashtra state convener Anjali Damani and secretary Preeti Sharma resigned from their posts here on Tuesday. Read more on this news related to 'Damani'