Damani Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Damani'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Damani'
- Damani: Damani may refer to: a sub caste within Maheshwari caste a breed of goat Damani (sheep), found in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan Damani, Iran
- Surajratan Fatehchand Damani: S R Damani or Sujan Ratan Fatehchand Damani (born 14 July 1912 Bikaner Rajasthan - 13 January 1995) was a member of the 2nd Lok Sabha of India from the
- Harji Lavji Damani: Harji Lavji Damani (Gujarati: હરજી લવજી દામાણી), better known by his pen name Shayda (Gujarati: શયદા), was a Gujarati language poet, novelist, short-story
- Damani Nkosi: Damani Nkosi is an American rapper. Nkosi has worked with well-known artists including Dr. Dre, Swizz Beatz, Snoop Dogg, Pusha T and Malice of Clipse.
- Damani Horton: Damani Horton (born 28 October 1979) is a Bahamian international soccer player, who plays as a defender for the Bahamas national team. He made his international
- Damani Sewell: Damani Sewell (born 21 August 1994) is a Jamaican cricketer. He made his List A debut for Jamaica in the 2016–17 Regional Super50 on 24 January 2017.
- Muhammad Usman Damani: Khwaja Muhammad Usman Damani (Urdu: خواجہ محمد عثمان دامانی) was a prominent Muslim scholar and Sufi shaykh of Naqshbandi tariqah of 19th century (1828–1897)
- Mowtowr-e Morad Bakhsh Damani: Mowtowr-e Morad Bakhsh Damani (Persian: موتور مرادبخش دامني, also Romanized as Mowtowr-e Morād Bakhsh Dāmanī) is a village in Bampur-e Sharqi Rural
- Damani (sheep): The Damani is a thin tail, meat and wool breed which is found in the Dera Ismail Khan district and part of Bannu district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
- Damani Dada: Damani Dada began as a hat and T-shirt company, in 1995 founded by Mike Cherry, Dave UNK Huie and Duane Louis. which was aimed at urban basketball youth
Meaning of the Name 'Damani'
- Origin: Unknown
- Gender: Male