Damani Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Damani'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Damani'
- Damani: Damani may refer to: a sub caste within Maheshwari caste a breed of goat Damani, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Mowtowr-e Morad Bakhsh Damani: Mowtowr-e Morad Bakhsh Damani (Persian: موتور مرادبخش دامني, also Romanized as Mowtowr-e Morād Bakhsh Dāmanī) is a village in Bampur-e Sharqi Rural District
- Brijesh Damani: Brijesh Damani born on (22 November 1982) at Kolkata, West Bengal is India's professional snooker player. He won the 2008 Indian National Snooker Championship
- Damani Horton: Damani Horton (born 28 October 1979) is a Bahamian international soccer player, who plays as a striker for the Bahamas national team. Damani Horton
- Muhammad Usman Damani: Khwaja Muhammad Usman Damani (Urdu: خواجہ محمد عثمان دامانی) was a prominent Muslim scholar and Sufi shaykh of Naqshbandi tariqah of 19th century (1828–1897)
- Damani Ralph: Damani Ralph (born 6 November 1980) is a former Jamaican footballer who played as a forward. His professional career spanned five years, two with Chicago
- Damani Dam: Damani Dam, is an earth-fill type dam on the Mbwedi River, near Thohoyandou (former capital of Venda), Limpopo, South Africa. It was established in 1991
- Damani Dada: Damani Dada began as a hat and T-shirt company, in 1995 founded by Mike cherry, Dave UNK Huie and Duane Louis. which was aimed at urban basketball youth
- Surajratan Fatehchand Damani: S R Damani or Sujan Ratan Fatehchand Damani (born 14 July 1912 Bikaner Rajasthan - 13 January 1995) was a member of the 2nd Lok Sabha of India from the
Meaning of the Name 'Damani'
- Origin: Unknown
- Gender: Male