Dailies Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dailies'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dailies'
- Dailies: to as rushes or daily rushes, referring to the speed at which the prints are developed. Film dailies can refer to the viewing of dailies on film in a theater
- The Active Life of Dolly of the Dailies: The Active Life of Dolly of the Dailies is a 1914 drama film serial directed by Walter Edwin. The serial was considered to be lost in entirety, until
Dailies Sample Sentences in News
- Newspaper Review: Saudi Arabia King Abdullah’s Death Focus of Dailies
RAMALLAH, January 24, 2015 (WAFA) – Saudi Arabia King Abdullah’s death hit the front page headlines in Palestinian dailies. The three dailies reported that Saudi Arabia has bid farewell to late King Abdullah and that Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud has been anointed as the new king. Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'
- Newspapers Review: Dailies Highlight Tel Aviv Stabbing, Jerusalem Homes Demolitions
RAMALLAH, January 22, 2015 (WAFA) – The three Palestinian Arabic dailies Thursday highlighted Tel Aviv stabbing incident and demolition of Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem. Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'
- Newspapers Review: Japan Prime Minister’s Visit Focus of Dailies
RAMALLAH, January 21, 2015 (WAFA) – Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s official visit to the occupied Palestinian Territory hit the front pages headlines in Palestinian dailies. Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'