Dailies Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dailies'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dailies'
- Dailies: to as rushes or daily rushes, referring to the speed at which the prints are developed. Film dailies can refer to the viewing of dailies on film in a theater
- The Active Life of Dolly of the Dailies: The Active Life of Dolly of the Dailies is a 1914 drama film serial directed by Walter Edwin. The serial was considered to be lost in entirety, until
Dailies Sample Sentences in News
- More ads in Myanmar private dailies than state-owned ones
More commercial advertisements are inserted in the private dailies than those of state-owned, according to a source citing advertising agencies and businessmen. "It's easy to insert advertisements in ..... Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'
- Newspaper Review: West Jerusalem Synagogue Attack Focus of Dailies
RAMALLAH, November 19, 2014 – (WAFA) – The attack carried out by two Palestinians against a West Jerusalem synagogue hit the front page headlines of Palestinian dailies. Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'
- Sixteen19 Uses The Aframe Cloud Video Platform on Feature Films “Rosewater” and “While We’re Young”
Digital Dailies Get Delivered Super-Fast to Director and Producers’ Mobile Devices For Expedited Review & Approval (PRWeb November 12, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12319854.htm Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'