Dailies Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dailies'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dailies'
- Dailies: to as rushes or daily rushes, referring to the speed at which the prints are developed. Film dailies can refer to the viewing of dailies on film in a theater
- The Active Life of Dolly of the Dailies: The Active Life of Dolly of the Dailies is a 1914 drama film serial directed by Walter Edwin. The serial was considered to be lost in entirety, until
Dailies Sample Sentences in News
- Technicolor Advancing Digital Dailies Development With Cloud Takes Acquisition
Cloud Takes founder and Digital Domain alum Daryll Strauss is leading the effort. read more Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'
- Newspapers Review: Dailies Highlight Israeli PM’s Rejection of Palestinian Statehood
RAMALLAH, December 16, 2014 (WAFA) – The three dailies reported on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s rejection of the Palestinian bid to set a two-year deadline to end the Israeli occupation which was submitted to the United Nations Security Council, regardless of the moves success. Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'
- Newspapers Review: Dailies Highlight US Attempts to Thwart Palestinian Statehood
RAMALLAH, December 14, 2014 (WAFA) – The three Palestinian Arabic dailies Sunday highlighted the continuing US efforts to thwart a foreseeable Palestinian bid in the United Nations Security Council to end the Israeli occupation and establish an independent state of Palestine. Read more on this news related to 'Dailies'