Custodial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- providing protective supervision; watching over or safeguarding; "daycare that is educational and not just custodial"; "a guardian angel"; "tutelary gods"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Custodial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Custodial'
- Custodial sentence: A custodial sentence is a judicial sentence, imposing a punishment (and hence the resulting punishment itself) consisting of mandatory custody of the
- Custodial interrogation: In United States criminal law, a custodial interrogation (or, generally, custodial situation) is a situation in which the suspect's freedom of movement
- Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting): The Non-Custodial Parents Party (Equal Parenting) (originally known as the Non-Custodial Parents Party) is a small Australian political party. The party
- Noncustodial parent: and the parent with which the child lives is the custodial parent, the other parent is the non-custodial parent. Note, however, where the child will live
- Custodial account: A custodial account is a financial account (such as a bank account, a trust fund or a brokerage account) set up for the benefit of a beneficiary, and
- Custodial participant: A custodial participant is a person who confirm a stock exchange trade on behalf of his client. When a client enters buy/sell order for trading on a
Words and phrases related to 'Custodial'