Cushing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- United States neurologist noted for his study of the brain and pituitary gland and who identified Cushing''s syndrome (1869-1939)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- United States neurologist noted for his study of the brain and pituitary gland and who identified Cushing's syndrome (1869-1939)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cushing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cushing'
- Cushing: Cushing may refer to: Cushing (surname) Cushing, Iowa Cushing, Maine Cushing, Minnesota Cushing Township, Minnesota Cushing, Nebraska Cushing, Oklahoma
- Cushing reflex: Cushing reflex (also referred to as the vasopressor response, the Cushing effect, the Cushing reaction, the Cushing phenomenon, the Cushing response,
- Harvey Cushing: of neurosurgery." Harvey Cushing was born in Cleveland, Ohio. His parents were Betsey M. Williams and Henry Kirke Cushing, a physician whose ancestors
- Cushing, Oklahoma: for Marshall Cushing, private secretary to U.S. Postmaster General John Wanamaker. In 1902, the Eastern Oklahoma Railway line to Cushing was built. The
- Peter Cushing: likeness. Cushing was born in Kenley, Surrey, the second son of George Edward Cushing (1881–1956) and Nellie Maria (née King) Cushing (1882–1961).
- Richard Cushing: successors. Cushing was born in South Boston on August 24, 1895. The third of five children, he was the son of Patrick and Mary (née Dahill) Cushing. His parents
- William Cushing: For other people named William Cushing, see William Cushing (disambiguation). William Cushing (March 1, 1732 – September 13, 1810) was one of the original
- Alonzo Cushing: Helen Bird Loring Ensign, a first cousin twice removed. Cushing left no direct descendants. Cushing was born in what is now the city of Delafield, Wisconsin
- Cushing's syndrome: "Cushing syndrome". Mayo Clinic. March 28, 2013. Retrieved 2015-05-25. Fudge, EB; von Allmen, D; Volmar, KE; Calikoglu, AS (2009). "Cushing Syndrome
- Cushing ulcer: A Cushing ulcer, named after Harvey Cushing, is a gastric ulcer associated with elevated intracranial pressure. It is also called von Rokitansky-Cushing