Cushing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- United States neurologist noted for his study of the brain and pituitary gland and who identified Cushing''s syndrome (1869-1939)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- United States neurologist noted for his study of the brain and pituitary gland and who identified Cushing's syndrome (1869-1939)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cushing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cushing'
- Cushing: Cushing may refer to: Cushing (surname) Cushing, Iowa Cushing, Maine Cushing, Minnesota Cushing Township, Minnesota Cushing, Nebraska Cushing, Oklahoma
- Cushing ulcer: A Cushing ulcer is a gastric ulcer produced by elevated intracranial pressure. It is also called von Rokitansky-Cushing syndrome. Apart from in the stomach
- Cushing, Wisconsin: Cushing is an unincorporated community in Polk County, Wisconsin, United States. Cushing is located on Wisconsin Highway 87 north of St. Croix Falls, in
- Cushing, Minnesota: Cushing is an unincorporated community in Cushing Township, Morrison County, Minnesota, United States. The community is located along U.S. Highway 10
- Cushing Township, Morrison County, Minnesota: Cushing Township is a township in Morrison County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 632 at the 2000 census. The unincorporated community of
- Richard Cushing: successors. Cushing was born in South Boston on August 24, 1895. The third of five children, he was the son of Patrick and Mary (née Dahill) Cushing. His parents
- Cushing Island, Maine: Lemuel Cushing planned to turn the island into a summer resort and built the Ottawa House hotel. Lemuel's son Francis Cushing formed the Cushing's Island
- Grafton D. Cushing: Grafton Dulany Cushing (August 4, 1864 – May 31, 1939) was an American politician who served as 45th Lieutenant Governor for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Harvey Cushing: of modern neurosurgery." Dr. Cushing was born in Cleveland, Ohio. His parents were Bessie Williams and Kirke Cushing, a physician whose ancestors came