Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Curio'
Curio Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting [syn: curiosity,
oddity, oddment, peculiarity, rarity]
- Curio \Cu"ri*o\ (k?"r?-?), n.; pl. Curios (-?z). [Abbreviation
Any curiosity or article of virtu.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Curio'
- Curio: Curio may refer to: A strange and interesting object which invokes curiosity Curio (furniture) (or curio cabinet), a predominantly glass ...
- Gaius Scribonius Curio: Gaius Scribonius Curio was the name of a father and son who lived in the late Roman Republic . Father: Gaius Scribonius Curio (d. ...
- Curio, Switzerland: Curio is a municipality in the district of Lugano in the canton of Ticino in Switzerland . History: Curio is first mentioned in 1196 as ...
- Curio (furniture): A curio is a predominantly glass cabinet with a metal or wood framework used to display collections of figurine s that share some common ...
- Curio (band): Curio was a Japan ese pop rock . They were best known to Western audiences for their song Kimi ni Fureru Dake De, which was used as the ...
- Cabinet of curiosities: Image:Musei Wormiani Historia. jpg | "Musei Wormiani Historia", the frontispiece from the Museum Wormianum depicting Ole Worm 's cabinet of ...
- Curio maximus: The curio maximus was an obscure priesthood in ancient Rome that had oversight of the curiae groups of citizens loosely affiliated within ...
- Curio Bay: Located near the southern end of New Zealand 's South Island Curio Bay is a coast al embayment best known as the site of a petrified ...
- Gaius Curio Scribonius Burbuleio: REDIRECT Gaius Scribonius Curio
- Just a Collection of Antiques and Curios: Just A Collection Of Antiques And Curios is a live album by English band Strawbs recorded at the Queen Elizabeth Hall London on 1970 ...
Words and phrases related to 'Curio'
Curio Sample Sentences in News
- Curio-shop collector made an impact
South Surrey storefront boarded up after death of owner Read more on this news related to 'Curio'
- Woman’s Club Reopens Curio Cottage
The Westport Woman’s Club today reopened its Curio Cottage (rear) after renovations. Read more on this news related to 'Curio'
- Spoofing Sherlock Holmes? Elementary
Spoofing Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson isn't exactly a novel notion, although this Curio Theatre parody of The Hound of the Baskervilles by Steven Canny and John Nicholson gives elementary a whole new meaning. Read more on this news related to 'Curio'