Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
Crumbling Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Crumble \Crum"ble\ (kr?m"b'l), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Crumbled
(-b'ld); p. pr. & vb. n. Crumbling (-bl?ng).] [Dim. of
crumb, v. t., akin to D. krimelen G. kr?meln.]
To break into small pieces; to cause to fall in pieces.
He with his bare wand can unthread thy joints, And
crumble all thy sinews. --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
- Crumbling: "Crumbling Land" (song), by Pink Floyd. Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty , an album by Felt. and Crumbling , an ... See also : Crumble (disambiguation)
- Up and Crumbling: Up and Crumbling is an EP released by the Gin Blossoms on October 8, 1991. It was released after the Gin Blossoms signed with A&M ...
- Crumbling Land (song): "Crumbling Land" is a song by Pink Floyd from the soundtrack album of the film Zabriskie Point . It is an up-tempo, country-styled song ...
- Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty: Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty is the first album by British alternative rock band Felt , released in 1982. Track 1 is instrumental. " ...
- The Clue in the Crumbling Wall: The Clue in the Crumbling Wall is the twenty-second volume in the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories series. It was first published in 1945 under ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crumbling'