Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
Crumbling Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Crumble \Crum"ble\ (kr?m"b'l), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Crumbled
(-b'ld); p. pr. & vb. n. Crumbling (-bl?ng).] [Dim. of
crumb, v. t., akin to D. krimelen G. kr?meln.]
To break into small pieces; to cause to fall in pieces.
He with his bare wand can unthread thy joints, And
crumble all thy sinews. --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
- Crumbling: "Crumbling Land" (song), by Pink Floyd. Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty , an album by Felt. and Crumbling , an ... See also : Crumble (disambiguation)
- Up and Crumbling: Up and Crumbling is an EP released by the Gin Blossoms on October 8, 1991. It was released after the Gin Blossoms signed with A&M ...
- Crumbling Land (song): "Crumbling Land" is a song by Pink Floyd from the soundtrack album of the film Zabriskie Point . It is an up-tempo, country-styled song ...
- Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty: Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty is the first album by British alternative rock band Felt , released in 1982. Track 1 is instrumental. " ...
- The Clue in the Crumbling Wall: The Clue in the Crumbling Wall is the twenty-second volume in the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories series. It was first published in 1945 under ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crumbling'
Crumbling Sample Sentences in News
- Nation's crumbling infrastructure the focus of anticipated federal report
Study expected to highlight record-setting $86 billion backlog of transit repair projects; CBS looks at some of nation's crumbling bridges, transit equipment Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'
- Obama pitches plan to fix crumbling U.S. roads, bridges
By Roberta Rampton ST PAUL, Minnesota (Reuters) - President Barack Obama announced on Wednesday a four-year, $302 billion plan to repair the country's crumbling roads and bridges, but the proposal, which relies on tax reform for funding, is not expected to gain traction on Capitol Hill. Congress faces a September 30 deadline to renew federal funding for transp Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'
- Vermont courthouse requires $1 million in repairs
ST. JOHNSBURY, Vt. (AP) — The Caledonia County courthouse's crumbling foundation will require a $1 million repair job and at least several months of construction. Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'