Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
Crumbling Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Crumble \Crum"ble\ (kr?m"b'l), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Crumbled
(-b'ld); p. pr. & vb. n. Crumbling (-bl?ng).] [Dim. of
crumb, v. t., akin to D. krimelen G. kr?meln.]
To break into small pieces; to cause to fall in pieces.
He with his bare wand can unthread thy joints, And
crumble all thy sinews. --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
- Crumbling: "Crumbling Land" (song), by Pink Floyd. Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty , an album by Felt. and Crumbling , an ... See also : Crumble (disambiguation)
- Up and Crumbling: Up and Crumbling is an EP released by the Gin Blossoms on October 8, 1991. It was released after the Gin Blossoms signed with A&M ...
- Crumbling Land (song): "Crumbling Land" is a song by Pink Floyd from the soundtrack album of the film Zabriskie Point . It is an up-tempo, country-styled song ...
- Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty: Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty is the first album by British alternative rock band Felt , released in 1982. Track 1 is instrumental. " ...
- The Clue in the Crumbling Wall: The Clue in the Crumbling Wall is the twenty-second volume in the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories series. It was first published in 1945 under ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crumbling'
Crumbling Sample Sentences in News
- Crumbling former nursing home to be torn down in spring
KITTERY, Maine — The owner of a derelict former nursing home on Route 1 has told the town he will begin demolishing the building in the spring. Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'
- Crumbling Summerside, P.E.I., drug house to be bulldozed
A crumbling house in Summerside, used as a drug hangout for young Islanders that has also brought pests into the neighbourhood, will soon be bulldozed. Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'
- No easy fix for crumbling bridges in New Brunswick
The Alward government and Opposition Liberals both appear unsure what to do about the nearly 300 bridges in the province that need "significant" repairs. Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'