Crumbling Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Crumbling'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
- Crumbling: Crumbling may refer to: " "Crumbling Land ", song by Pink Floyd. Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty , an album ... See also : Crumble (disambiguation)
- Crumbling Land: "Crumbling Land" is a song by Pink Floyd from the soundtrack album of the film Zabriskie Point History: It is an up-tempo, country-styled ...
- Crumbling Idols: Crumbling Idols is a collection of 12 essays written and completed by Hamlin ... writers of the past hinder change, for they are crumbling idols. ...
- Up and Crumbling: Up and Crumbling is an EP released by the Gin Blossoms on October 8, 1991. ... com/album/up-crumbling-mw0000272987 Allmusic review last ...
- Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty: Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty is the first album by English alternative rock band Felt , released in 1982. Band leader Lawrence ...
- The Case of the Crumbling Cathedral: The Case of the Crumbling Cathedral is a 2012 game, the third in the 5-part Carmen ... adventures_in_math_the_case_of_the_crumbling_cathedral :http://www. ...
- The Clue in the Crumbling Wall: The Clue in the Crumbling Wall is the twenty-second volume in the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories series. It was first published in 1945 under ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crumbling'
Crumbling Sample Sentences in News
- Crumbling foreclosed houses haunting Metro area
Thousands of vacant and abandoned eyesores are blighting neighborhoods across New York as the foreclosure crisis expands along a troubling new front: zombie loans. A recent 38 percent spike to... Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'
- Crumbling infrastructures good for growth?
Chris Ibasan, a 24-year-old employee of a shipping company, gained international fame by being featured in the International New York Times (August 4, 2014) in a front-page article authored by Floyd Whaley who wrote that “crumbling infrastructures inhibits growth in the Philippines.” Mr. Whaley described the horrors of moving from one place to another in the N Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'
- US infrastructure is crumbling: Implications for investors
BlackRock Chairman and CEO Larry Fink reveals how one of the nation’s greatest challenges could also be the next big investment opportunity. Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'