Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
Crumbling Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Crumble \Crum"ble\ (kr?m"b'l), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Crumbled
(-b'ld); p. pr. & vb. n. Crumbling (-bl?ng).] [Dim. of
crumb, v. t., akin to D. krimelen G. kr?meln.]
To break into small pieces; to cause to fall in pieces.
He with his bare wand can unthread thy joints, And
crumble all thy sinews. --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crumbling'
- Crumbling: "Crumbling Land" (song), by Pink Floyd. Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty , an album by Felt. and Crumbling , an ... See also : Crumble (disambiguation)
- Up and Crumbling: Up and Crumbling is an EP released by the Gin Blossoms on October 8, 1991. It was released after the Gin Blossoms signed with A&M ...
- Crumbling Land (song): "Crumbling Land" is a song by Pink Floyd from the soundtrack album of the film Zabriskie Point . It is an up-tempo, country-styled song ...
- Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty: Crumbling the Antiseptic Beauty is the first album by British alternative rock band Felt , released in 1982. Track 1 is instrumental. " ...
- The Clue in the Crumbling Wall: The Clue in the Crumbling Wall is the twenty-second volume in the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories series. It was first published in 1945 under ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crumbling'
Crumbling Sample Sentences in News
- Why Are Egypt's Pyramids Crumbling?
STRUCTUREmag When structural engineer Peter James arrived at the Bent Pyramid, 25 miles southeast of Cairo, his task was to secure the structure's remaining "cladding" -- its smooth exterior ... Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'
- Crumbling Tower Closes Street
HAZLETON — A crumbling tower forced the city of Hazleton to block off part of a street on Sunday. Police... Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'
- 3CDC responds to criticism for crumbling buildings
City leaders remain confident in 3CDC despite recent criticism that several of its buildings are crumbling. Read more on this news related to 'Crumbling'