Criteria Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Criteria'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Criteria'
- Ranson criteria: The Ranson criteria form a clinical prediction rule for predicting the severity of acute pancreatitis. They were introduced in 1974. For non-gallstone
- Common Criteria: The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (abbreviated as Common Criteria or CC) is an international standard (ISO/IEC 15408)
- Criteria Studios: Criteria Studios is a music-recording studio in Miami, Florida, started in 1958 by Mack Emerman. In 1999, The Hit Factory purchased Criteria Studios
- Multiple-criteria decision analysis: cosmology, see meta-cold dark matter. Multiple-criteria decision-making or multiple-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) is a sub-discipline of operations
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria: Wikipedia's inclusion criteria, see: What Wikipedia is not. In a clinical trial, the investigators must specify Inclusion and exclusion criteria for participation
- Research Diagnostic Criteria: Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) framework being developed by the National Institute of Mental Health The Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC) are a collection
Criteria Sample Sentences in News
- Fitch Releases Updated Criteria for Analyzing U.S. Wireless Tower Transactions; No Rating Impact
Fitch Ratings has released an updated criteria report for analyzing U.S. wireless tower transactions. Read more on this news related to 'Criteria'
- Fitch Updates Criteria for Rating CMBS in APAC; No Rating Impact
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Criteria for Rating CMBS in Asia-Pacific www.fitchratings.com /creditdesk/reports/report_frame.cfm?rpt_id=863742">http:// ... Read more on this news related to 'Criteria'
- Serge Rousselle introduces new triggers for school closure reviews
The Gallant government is bringing in new criteria that will trigger more studies of possible school closures. Education Minister Serge Rousselle says from now on, school districts will have to study the future of any school with fewer than 100 students, or that has a population below 30 per cent of its capacity. Rousselle says that doesn’t mean the schools will Read more on this news related to 'Criteria'