Criteria Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Criteria'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Criteria'
- Common Criteria: The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (abbreviated as Common Criteria or CC) is an international standard (ISO/IEC 15408)
- Criteria air contaminants: Criteria air contaminants (CAC), or criteria pollutants, are a set of air pollutants that cause smog, acid rain, and other health hazards. CACs are typically
- Multiple-criteria decision analysis: cosmology, see meta-cold dark matter. Multiple-criteria decision-making (MCDM) or multiple-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) is a sub-discipline of operations
- Euro convergence criteria: "Convergence criteria" redirects here. For the mathematical term, see Series (mathematics) § Convergence criteria. The euro convergence criteria (also known
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria: Wikipedia's inclusion criteria, see: What Wikipedia is not. In a clinical trial, the investigators must specify Inclusion and exclusion criteria for participation
- Copenhagen criteria: The Copenhagen criteria are the rules that define whether a country is eligible to join the European Union. The criteria require that a state has the
- Ranson criteria: The Ranson criteria form a clinical prediction rule for predicting the severity of acute pancreatitis. They were introduced in 1974. For non-gallstone
- Beers Criteria: The Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults, commonly called the Beers List, are guidelines for healthcare professionals
- Bradford Hill criteria: The Bradford Hill criteria, otherwise known as Hill's criteria for causation, are a group of guidelines that can be useful for providing evidence of a