Criteria Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Criteria'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Criteria'
- Common Criteria: The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (abbreviated as Common Criteria or CC) is an international standard (ISO/IEC 15408)
- Multiple-criteria decision analysis: also: Multi-objective optimization Multiple-criteria decision-making (MCDM) or multiple-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) is a sub-discipline of operations
- Criteria air contaminants: Criteria air contaminants (CAC), or criteria pollutants, are a set of air pollutants that cause smog, acid rain, and other health hazards. CACs are typically
- Euro convergence criteria: "Convergence criteria" redirects here. For the mathematical term, see Series (mathematics) § Convergence criteria. The euro convergence criteria (also known
- Copenhagen criteria: The Copenhagen criteria are the rules that define whether a country is eligible to join the European Union. The criteria require that a state has the
- Beers Criteria: The Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults, commonly called the Beers List, are guidelines for healthcare professionals
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria: inclusion criteria, see Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not. In a clinical trial, the investigators must specify inclusion and exclusion criteria for participation
- Ranson criteria: The Ranson criteria form a clinical prediction rule for predicting the severity of acute pancreatitis. They were introduced in 1974 by the English-American
- Bradford Hill criteria: The Bradford Hill criteria, otherwise known as Hill's criteria for causation, are a group of guidelines that can be useful for providing evidence of a