Criteria Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Criteria'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Criteria'
- Ranson criteria: The Ranson criteria form a clinical prediction rule for predicting the severity of acute pancreatitis. They were introduced in 1974. For non-gallstone
- Common Criteria: The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (abbreviated as Common Criteria or CC) is an international standard (ISO/IEC 15408)
- Criteria Studios: Criteria Studios is a music-recording studio in Miami, Florida, started in 1958 by Mack Emerman. In 1999, The Hit Factory purchased Criteria Studios
- Multiple-criteria decision analysis: cosmology, see meta-cold dark matter. Multiple-criteria decision-making or multiple-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) is a sub-discipline of operations
- Research Diagnostic Criteria: Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) framework being developed by the National Institute of Mental Health The Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC) are a collection
- Inclusion and exclusion criteria: Wikipedia's inclusion criteria, see: What Wikipedia is not. In a clinical trial, the investigators must specify Inclusion and exclusion criteria for participation
Criteria Sample Sentences in News
- Fitch Publishes Updated Rating Criteria for RMBS in Latin America
Fitch Ratings today published an updated residential mortgage backed securities cross-sector criteria report titled 'Rating Criteria for RMBS in Latin America'. This report updates and replaces the prior criteria report with the same name, dated Feb. Read more on this news related to 'Criteria'
- EHNAC Releases Updated 2015 Criteria Versions for 15 Accreditation Programs
FARMINGTON, Conn. -- The Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC), a non-profit standards development organization and accrediting body for organizations that electronically exchange ... Read more on this news related to 'Criteria'
- Fitch Publishes Updated Global Structured Finance & Covered Bonds Criteria Hierarchy
Fitch Ratings has published an updated version of its interactive Global Structured Finance and Covered Bonds Rating Criteria Hierarchy. The report enables users to effe Read more on this news related to 'Criteria'