Criteria Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Criteria'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Criteria'
- Ranson criteria: The Ranson criteria form a clinical prediction rule for predicting the severity of acute pancreatitis. They were introduced in 1974. For non-gallstone
- Common Criteria: The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (abbreviated as Common Criteria or CC) is an international standard (ISO/IEC 15408)
- Criteria Studios: Criteria Studios is a music-recording studio in Miami, Florida, started in 1958 by Mack Emerman. In 1999, The Hit Factory purchased Criteria Studios
- Multiple-criteria decision analysis: cosmology, see meta-cold dark matter. Multiple-criteria decision-making or multiple-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) is a sub-discipline of operations
- Research Diagnostic Criteria: Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) framework being developed by the National Institute of Mental Health The Research Diagnostic Criteria (RDC) are a collection
- Spiegelberg criteria: The Spiegelberg criteria are four criteria used to identify ovarian ectopic pregnancies named after Otto Spiegelberg. Four criteria for differentiating
- Feighner Criteria: The Feighner Criteria is the informal name given to influential psychiatric diagnostic criteria developed at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri