Criteria Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Criteria'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Criteria'
- Ranson criteria: The Ranson criteria form a clinical prediction rule for predicting the severity of acute pancreatitis. They were introduced in 1974. For non-gallstone
- Common Criteria: The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (abbreviated as Common Criteria or CC) is an international standard (ISO/IEC 15408)
- Spiegelberg criteria: The Spiegelberg criteria are four criteria used to identify ovarian ectopic pregnancies named after Otto Spiegelberg. Four criteria for differentiating
- Criteria Studios: 25°54′48″N 80°09′50″W / 25.913245°N 80.163905°W / 25.913245; -80.163905 Criteria Studios is a music-recording studio in Miami, Florida, started in 1958
- Multiple-criteria decision analysis: cosmology, see meta-cold dark matter. Multiple-criteria decision-making (MCDM) or multiple-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) is a sub-discipline of operations
- Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events: Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE), formerly called the Common Toxicity Criteria (CTC or NCI-CTC), are a set of criteria for the standardized