Criteria Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Criteria'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Criteria'
- Ranson criteria: The Ranson criteria form a clinical prediction rule for predicting the severity of acute pancreatitis. They were introduced in 1974. For non-gallstone
- Common Criteria: The Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation (abbreviated as Common Criteria or CC) is an international standard (ISO/IEC 15408)
- Diagnostic criteria for MS: created diagnostic criteria to ease and standardize the diagnostic process especially in the first stages of the disease. Schumacher criteria were the first
- Spiegelberg criteria: The Spiegelberg criteria are four criteria used to identify ovarian ectopic pregnancies named after Otto Spiegelberg. Four criteria for differentiating
- Multiple-criteria decision analysis: cosmology, see meta-cold dark matter. Multiple-criteria decision-making (MCDM) or multiple-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) is a sub-discipline of operations