Crafty Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dik"; "a wily old attorney"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Crafty'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crafty'
- Crafty: For the publisher of role-playing games, see Crafty Games. Crafty is a chess program written by UAB professor Dr. Robert Hyatt, with continual development
- Crafty vesper mouse: The crafty vesper mouse (Calomys callidus) is a species of rodent in the family Cricetidae. It is found in Argentina and Paraguay. Baillie, J. 1996. Calomys
- The Crafty Farmer: The Crafty Farmer is Child ballad 283, existing in several variants. A farmer is traveling with a sum of money—sometimes because he must pay his rent
- Crafty Admiral: Crafty Admiral (June 6, 1948 – 1972) was an American Thoroughbred racehorse who was the 1952 American Champion Older Male Horse and Leading broodmare sire
- Crafty Games: Crafty Games is an American publisher of role-playing games based on espionage and fantasy themes, particularly Spycraft. The company was founded by the
- She's Crafty: containing the Beastie Boys song of the same name, see Licensed to Ill. She's Crafty is a Canadian TV program about making decorative crafts at home. Hosted
- Crafty Lace: Crafty Lace (foaled March 11, 1959 in Ontario) was a Thoroughbred racehorse who was voted Canadian Horse of the Year in 1962. Crafty Lace was bred by Frank
- Crafty Hands: Crafty Hands is an album by the progressive rock band Happy the Man, released in 1978. Only one track, "Wind Up Doll Day Wind," contains vocals. "Service
Words and phrases related to 'Crafty'