Crafty Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dik"; "a wily old attorney"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Crafty'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crafty'
- Crafty: For the publisher of role-playing games, see Crafty Games. Crafty is a chess program written by Michael Byrne, UAB professor Dr. Robert Hyatt, Tracy Riegle
- Crafty vesper mouse: The crafty vesper mouse (Calomys callidus) is a species of rodent in the family Cricetidae. It is found in Argentina and Paraguay. Baillie, J. 1996. Calomys
- Crafty Admiral: Crafty Admiral (June 6, 1948 – 1972) was an American Thoroughbred racehorse who was the 1952 American Champion Older Male Horse and Leading broodmare sire
- Crafty Games: Crafty Games is an American publisher of role-playing games based on espionage and fantasy themes, particularly Spycraft. The company was founded by the
- The Crafty Farmer: The Crafty Farmer is Child ballad 283, existing in several variants. A farmer is traveling with a sum of money—sometimes because he must pay his rent
- Crafty Plugz: Crafty Plugz is a United States based independent record label. Crafty Plugz was founded in 2001 as a talent management company, by Kamel Pratt. Later
- Crafty Lace: Crafty Lace (foaled March 11, 1959 in Ontario) was a Thoroughbred racehorse who was voted Canadian Horse of the Year in 1962. Crafty Lace was bred by Frank
Words and phrases related to 'Crafty'