Crabby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- perversely irritable
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Crabby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crabby'
- Crabby Appleton: For Tom Terrific character, see Tom Terrific. Crabby Appleton was an American rock band in the early 1970s. Fronted by singer-songwriter Michael Fennelly
- Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill: Crabby Joe’s Tap & Grill is a Canadian restaurant chain operating in 38 locations in Ontario as of 2012. The restaurants are characterized by a “casual
Words and phrases related to 'Crabby'
Crabby Sample Sentences in News
- Chamber should be proud of the Crabby Cabbie
Ms. Rochon, regarding the Crabby Cabbie, you are absolutely correct. I cannot imagine anything more horrifying or mortifying in the Downton Abbey-esque Portsmouth of today. Who does this man think he is? Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Crabby Dicks customer destroyed '£150 bar stool' after his friend put him in a headlock
DESTROYING a bar stool after being put in a headlock at Crabby Dicks in Bideford has landed a teenager in court. Kaz Tee, 19, of Barton Tors in Bideford, pleaded guilty to causing criminal damage at North Devon Magistrates’ Court on February 13. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Portsmouth chamber rep 'horrified' by 'Crabbie Cabbie'
PORTSMOUTH — A city cab driver, who promotes himself as the "Crabby Cabbie," was admonished in a letter to the Taxi Commission for disparaging local landmarks to a cab full of visiting tourism professionals. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'