Crabby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- perversely irritable
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Crabby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crabby'
- Crabby Appleton: Crabby Appleton was an American rock band in the early 1970s. Fronted by singer-songwriter Michael Fennelly , they scored a Top 40 ...
- Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill: Crabby Joe’s Tap & Grill is a Canadian restaurant chain operating in 38 locations in Ontario as of 2012 The restaurants are characterized ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crabby'
Crabby Sample Sentences in News
- Flight delayed by escaped crabs
Passengers on a delayed flight at New York's LaGuardia Airport were understandably a bit crabby for a while Thursday evening -- and it wasn't because of the weather or a maintenance issue. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Crabby Clam & Lobster Fest returns to Frankenmuth
A little bit of everything was on the menu at the "Crabby Clam and Lobster Fest" in Frankenmuth Friday and Saturday night. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Loose crabs in cargo hold delay New York flight
NEW YORK (AP) — If passengers on a delayed flight from New York to Charlotte, North Carolina, got a bit crabby, no one could really say they were being too shellfish. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'