Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Crabby'
Crabby Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : perversely irritable [syn: crabbed, cross, fussy, grouchy,
grumpy, bad-tempered, ill-tempered]
[also: crabbiest, crabbier]
- Crabby \Crab"by\ (-b[y^]), a.
Crabbed; difficult, or perplexing. ``Persius is crabby,
because ancient.'' --Marston.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crabby'
- Crabby Appleton: Crabby Appleton was an American early 1970s band who scored a Top 40 hit with their first single , "Go Back." "The group is named after ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crabby'
Crabby Sample Sentences in News
- Simon says sorry: 79-year-old dancer wows crabby Cowell on 'Britain's Got Talent'
Even Simon Cowell sometimes has to admit he was wrong. The caustic judge on "Britain's Got Talent" hit the rejection buzzer right away on Saturday's show, and then hastily had to backtrack when the 79-year-old grandmother wowed the crowd with her dancing. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Crabby sourdough and Cronut 2.0
Boudin's crab-shaped sourdough and Dungeness are a match made in heaven. The same can be said for Dominique Ansel's newest creation: Milk & Cookie Shots. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Seven pays dearly for not very much
Crabby observations aside, Seven Network's much-hyped exclusive is as revealing as a conversation with a circus mime. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'