Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Crabby'
Crabby Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : perversely irritable [syn: crabbed, cross, fussy, grouchy,
grumpy, bad-tempered, ill-tempered]
[also: crabbiest, crabbier]
- Crabby \Crab"by\ (-b[y^]), a.
Crabbed; difficult, or perplexing. ``Persius is crabby,
because ancient.'' --Marston.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crabby'
- Crabby Appleton: Crabby Appleton was an American early 1970s band who scored a Top 40 hit with their first single , "Go Back." "The group is named after ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crabby'
Crabby Sample Sentences in News
- Dear Reader: Crabby can cure winter blues
Man, what a tough winter. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Crab and rabbit visitors’ favourite
Jamie Pickernell’s sculpture ‘Oh Crabby, I do believe we’re rather lost!’ has won the People’s Choice Award at the Auckland Botanic Gardens’ biennial sculpture exhibition. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' season finale recap: Hollywood Friends
Kyle and Brandi both want apologies from Lisa, who's not coughing any up. Loyal Ken is hungry and crabby. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'