Crabby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- perversely irritable
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Crabby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Crabby'
- Crabby Appleton: Crabby Appleton was an American rock band in the early 1970s. Fronted by singer-songwriter Michael Fennelly , they scored a Top 40 ...
- Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill: Crabby Joe’s Tap & Grill is a Canadian restaurant chain operating in 38 locations in Ontario as of 2012 The restaurants are characterized ...
Words and phrases related to 'Crabby'
Crabby Sample Sentences in News
- Steve Israel: Dear Crabby answers all pressing questions
Will Sullivan County ever get that long-awaited casino? Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Shrimp cakes won't make budget crabby
I love crab cakes, but the price of crab causes me to cringe and my wallet shrink. So instead I make shrimp cakes, blending the ingredients, in the processor. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'
- Bob Dylan review: from evangelical to dirty roots, the veteran artist is in superb form
Bob Dylan isn't what some folks would call a known quantity. He is by turns complicated, bewildering, crabby and positively incandescent - often in one night. While there is always some grumbling from fans about inconsistency, surely the excitement of not knowing is an element to the headiness before any Dylan show. Read more on this news related to 'Crabby'