Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
Cozier Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space; "a cozy nook near the fire"; "snug in bed"; "a snug little apartment" [syn: cosy, snug]
- having or fostering a warm or friendly atmosphere; especially through smallness and informality; "had a cozy chat"; "a relaxed informal manner"; "an intimate cocktail lounge"; "the small room was cozy and intimate" [syn: intimate, informal]
- suggesting connivance; "a cozy arrangement with the police" n : a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm [syn: cosy, tea cosy, cosey, tea cosey, tea cozy, cozey, tea cozey, cozie, tea cozie] [also: coziest, cozier]
- Cozier \Co*zier\ (k?"zh?r), n.
- Cozy \Co"zy\ (k?"z?), a. [Compar. Cozier (-z?-?r); superl.
Coziest.] [Cf. Scot. cosie, cozie, prob. from Gael. cosach
abounding in hollows, or cosagach full of holes or crevices,
snug, sheltered, from cos a hollow, a crevice.]
- Snug; comfortable; easy; contented. [Written also cosey and cosy.]
- [Cf. F. causer to chat, talk.] Chatty; talkative;
sociable; familiar. [Eng.]
220 catflap.bishopston.net dictd 1.11.2/rf on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
- Cozier: Cozier is a surname, and may refer to: Jimmy Cozier (21st century), American soul musician. Mac Cozier (born 1973), American expatriate ...
- Tony Cozier: Anthony "Tony" Cozier (born July 10, 1940 in Barbados ) has been a cricket writer and commentator for West Indian cricket since 1958. ...
- Jimmy Cozier: Jimmy Cozier is an American R&B singer. Biography: Cozier was encouraged ... External links : com/quickie/pages/jimmy_cozier_bio. html Bio at WhuDat ...
- Mac Cozier: Mac Cozier (born October 23, 1973, in Orange Park | Florida) is a retired American soccer player. He played one season in Major League ...
- Way of Life (Jimmy Cozier album): Way of Life is the second studio album from American R&B singer, Jimmy Cozier . It was released on March 16th, 2010 (on iTunes) and April ...