Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
Cozier Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space; "a cozy nook near the fire"; "snug in bed"; "a snug little apartment" [syn: cosy, snug]
- having or fostering a warm or friendly atmosphere; especially through smallness and informality; "had a cozy chat"; "a relaxed informal manner"; "an intimate cocktail lounge"; "the small room was cozy and intimate" [syn: intimate, informal]
- suggesting connivance; "a cozy arrangement with the police" n : a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm [syn: cosy, tea cosy, cosey, tea cosey, tea cozy, cozey, tea cozey, cozie, tea cozie] [also: coziest, cozier]
- Cozier \Co*zier\ (k?"zh?r), n.
- Cozy \Co"zy\ (k?"z?), a. [Compar. Cozier (-z?-?r); superl.
Coziest.] [Cf. Scot. cosie, cozie, prob. from Gael. cosach
abounding in hollows, or cosagach full of holes or crevices,
snug, sheltered, from cos a hollow, a crevice.]
- Snug; comfortable; easy; contented. [Written also cosey and cosy.]
- [Cf. F. causer to chat, talk.] Chatty; talkative;
sociable; familiar. [Eng.]
220 catflap.bishopston.net dictd 1.11.2/rf on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
- Cozier: Cozier is a surname, and may refer to: Jimmy Cozier (21st century), American soul musician. Mac Cozier (born 1973), American expatriate ...
- Tony Cozier: Anthony "Tony" Cozier (born July 10, 1940 in Barbados ) has been a cricket writer and commentator for West Indian cricket since 1958. ...
- Jimmy Cozier: Jimmy Cozier is an American R&B singer. Biography: Cozier was encouraged ... External links : com/quickie/pages/jimmy_cozier_bio. html Bio at WhuDat ...
- Mac Cozier: Mac Cozier (born October 23, 1973, in Orange Park | Florida) is a retired American soccer player. He played one season in Major League ...
- Way of Life (Jimmy Cozier album): Way of Life is the second studio album from American R&B singer, Jimmy Cozier . It was released on March 16th, 2010 (on iTunes) and April ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cozier'
Cozier Sample Sentences in News
- Gentherm Eyes EVs With Cooling System
Gentherm is looking beyond ways to make car seats cozier and is working on technologies designed to get more miles of out electric and conventional cars. Electric-car batteries typically generate enough ... Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- COZIER ON CRICKET: Chanderpaul’s heir apparent
Shivnarine Chanderpaul had to wait into the late afternoon on the opening day of the first Test against Bangladesh in St Vincent on Friday before he could start his first Test innings as a 40-year-old. By the time he got in, Kraigg Brathwaite was already past his second Test hundred; 19 years, 144 Tests and 27 hundreds his junior, the opening batsman’s single-mi Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- COZIER ON CRICKET: Shaky top order a worry
IS IT a problem that the World Cup is less than six months away and West Indies still have no head coach? It depends on who is answering the question. Michael Muirhead, chief executive of the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB), as a typically cagey administrator, is relaxed about it. “That would be considered a nice cut-off time to have a coach but we don’t plan Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'