Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
Cozier Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space; "a cozy nook near the fire"; "snug in bed"; "a snug little apartment" [syn: cosy, snug]
- having or fostering a warm or friendly atmosphere; especially through smallness and informality; "had a cozy chat"; "a relaxed informal manner"; "an intimate cocktail lounge"; "the small room was cozy and intimate" [syn: intimate, informal]
- suggesting connivance; "a cozy arrangement with the police" n : a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm [syn: cosy, tea cosy, cosey, tea cosey, tea cozy, cozey, tea cozey, cozie, tea cozie] [also: coziest, cozier]
- Cozier \Co*zier\ (k?"zh?r), n.
- Cozy \Co"zy\ (k?"z?), a. [Compar. Cozier (-z?-?r); superl.
Coziest.] [Cf. Scot. cosie, cozie, prob. from Gael. cosach
abounding in hollows, or cosagach full of holes or crevices,
snug, sheltered, from cos a hollow, a crevice.]
- Snug; comfortable; easy; contented. [Written also cosey and cosy.]
- [Cf. F. causer to chat, talk.] Chatty; talkative;
sociable; familiar. [Eng.]
220 catflap.bishopston.net dictd 1.11.2/rf on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
- Cozier: Cozier is a surname, and may refer to: Jimmy Cozier (21st century), American soul musician. Mac Cozier (born 1973), American expatriate ...
- Tony Cozier: Anthony "Tony" Cozier (born July 10, 1940 in Barbados ) has been a cricket writer and commentator for West Indian cricket since 1958. ...
- Jimmy Cozier: Jimmy Cozier is an American R&B singer. Biography: Cozier was encouraged ... External links : com/quickie/pages/jimmy_cozier_bio. html Bio at WhuDat ...
- Mac Cozier: Mac Cozier (born October 23, 1973, in Orange Park | Florida) is a retired American soccer player. He played one season in Major League ...
- Way of Life (Jimmy Cozier album): Way of Life is the second studio album from American R&B singer, Jimmy Cozier . It was released on March 16th, 2010 (on iTunes) and April ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cozier'
Cozier Sample Sentences in News
- COZIER ON CRICKET: Twenty20 conundrum
AFTER the West Indies were routed by an innings in less than three days in their two Tendulkar farewell Tests in India last November, Clive Lloyd said they “looked drunk” on an overindulgence of Twenty20 cricket. “I personally believe that Twenty20 is something that brings people to the game, brings money to players and, if it's doing that, then you have Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- Champs to defend
CHAMPIONS JUDD COZIER and Debbie Fung will defend their titles in the United Insurance/ Digicel/Diamonds International Rockley Open Golf Tournament which tees off at 7 a.m. tomorrow. Cozier, a Barbados representative in regional competition, is seeking his seventh Rockley Open title in ten years and will be fending off challenges from such rivals as Donald Leacock Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- Solar & crowdfunding are getting cozier every day
While crowdfunding is a tiny blip on the radar of the hot solar panel market, interest in the potential of the financing option is growing. Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'