Cozier Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cozier'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
- Cozier: Cozier is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Jimmy Cozier (21st century), American soul musician Mac Cozier (born 1973), American expatriate
- Jimmy Cozier: Jimmy Cozier is an American R&B singer. He is the son of jazz saxophonist Jimmy Cozier. Cozier was encouraged to sing as a child by his family, who would
- Tony Cozier: "Tony" Cozier (born 10 July 1940 in Bridgetown, Barbados) has been a cricket writer and commentator for West Indian cricket since 1958. Cozier is widely
- Mac Cozier: 2004 season. Cozier played one game with the Columbus Invaders during the 1996–1997 National Professional Soccer League season. Cozier played extensively
- Jimmy Cozier (jazz musician): Jimmy Cozier (born 1954, Brooklyn, New York), is a New York City-based jazz musician. He is a multi-reed instrumentalist, playing saxophones, flutes, and
Cozier Sample Sentences in News
- HBO Go and Xbox get cozier
HBO Go launched on the Xbox One videogame system this week. Xbox has proved to be a vibrant subscriber outlet for the Time Warner (NYSE: TWX ) property. Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- COZIER ON CRICKET: WICB slip showing
It took two weeks for 14 West Indies cricketers to carry out their threat to pack their kits bags and prematurely abandon their tour of India, the ruinous repercussions of which still reverberate around... Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- COZIER ON CRICKET: The beam in board’s eye
It is 26 days since the West Indies team prematurely exited its tour of India with one One-Day International (ODI), one Twenty20 and three Tests left abandoned, a week since the Board of Control for Cricket... Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'