Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
Cozier Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space; "a cozy nook near the fire"; "snug in bed"; "a snug little apartment" [syn: cosy, snug]
- having or fostering a warm or friendly atmosphere; especially through smallness and informality; "had a cozy chat"; "a relaxed informal manner"; "an intimate cocktail lounge"; "the small room was cozy and intimate" [syn: intimate, informal]
- suggesting connivance; "a cozy arrangement with the police" n : a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm [syn: cosy, tea cosy, cosey, tea cosey, tea cozy, cozey, tea cozey, cozie, tea cozie] [also: coziest, cozier]
- Cozier \Co*zier\ (k?"zh?r), n.
- Cozy \Co"zy\ (k?"z?), a. [Compar. Cozier (-z?-?r); superl.
Coziest.] [Cf. Scot. cosie, cozie, prob. from Gael. cosach
abounding in hollows, or cosagach full of holes or crevices,
snug, sheltered, from cos a hollow, a crevice.]
- Snug; comfortable; easy; contented. [Written also cosey and cosy.]
- [Cf. F. causer to chat, talk.] Chatty; talkative;
sociable; familiar. [Eng.]
220 catflap.bishopston.net dictd 1.11.2/rf on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
- Cozier: Cozier is a surname, and may refer to: Jimmy Cozier (21st century), American soul musician. Mac Cozier (born 1973), American expatriate ...
- Tony Cozier: Anthony "Tony" Cozier (born July 10, 1940 in Barbados ) has been a cricket writer and commentator for West Indian cricket since 1958. ...
- Jimmy Cozier: Jimmy Cozier is an American R&B singer. Biography: Cozier was encouraged ... External links : com/quickie/pages/jimmy_cozier_bio. html Bio at WhuDat ...
- Mac Cozier: Mac Cozier (born October 23, 1973, in Orange Park | Florida) is a retired American soccer player. He played one season in Major League ...
- Way of Life (Jimmy Cozier album): Way of Life is the second studio album from American R&B singer, Jimmy Cozier . It was released on March 16th, 2010 (on iTunes) and April ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cozier'
Cozier Sample Sentences in News
- Aiming to Simplify the Landlord-Tenant Relationship
A new Web site helps create a cozier relationship between landlord and tenant. Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- Pandora gets cozier with Facebook, makes it easier to share listening activities to Timeline
Looks like Pandora isn't quite done making announcements this week. Hot on the heels of the introduction of its Premieres music strategy, the streaming service is now releasing a feature perfectly fitted for Facebook users. Starting today, folks will be able to easily share more of their Pandora activities (what you're listening to, the artists you like, etc.) dir Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- Bad day? Hide from the world in this privacy-pod recliner
The Massaud Canopy shuts out the world, but has LED lighting and tablet support. Slightly cozier than sticking your head in the sand. Originally posted at Crave Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'