Cozier Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cozier'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
- Cozier: Cozier is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Jimmy Cozier (21st century), American soul musician Mac Cozier (born 1973), American expatriate
- Jimmy Cozier: Jimmy Cozier is an American R&B singer. He is the son of jazz saxophonist Jimmy Cozier. Cozier was encouraged to sing as a child by his family, who would
- Tony Cozier: "Tony" Cozier (born 10 July 1940 in Bridgetown, Barbados) has been a cricket writer and commentator for West Indian cricket since 1958. Cozier is widely
- Mac Cozier: 2004 season. Cozier played one game with the Columbus Invaders during the 1996–1997 National Professional Soccer League season. Cozier played extensively
- Jimmy Cozier (jazz musician): Jimmy Cozier (born 1954, Brooklyn, New York), is a New York City-based jazz musician. He is a multi-reed instrumentalist, playing saxophones, flutes, and
Cozier Sample Sentences in News
- Indonesia, China get a little cozier
BEIJING - Chinese President Xi Jinping pledged greater investment in Indonesia's infrastructure in a meeting here Thursday with counterpart Joko Widodo. Widodo voiced support for China's proposed Asian infrastructure bank, saying Indonesia plans to make use of the financing. The two leaders signed a memorandum of understanding on co-operation in high-speed Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- TONY COZIER: West Indies need to start fresh
THE WEST INDIES’ unconvincing performances in yet another World Cup, culminating in their elimination in the quarter-final, is a certain, unsurprising signal for the urgent need for reconstruction with... Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- TONY COZIER: Bad days not keeping skipper Holder down
THE CONCERN WAS GENUINE, widespread and well founded. Clive Lloyd’s appointment of Jason Holder as new West Indies captain for an initiation in South Africa against South Africa, one of the game’s... Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'