Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
Cozier Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space; "a cozy nook near the fire"; "snug in bed"; "a snug little apartment" [syn: cosy, snug]
- having or fostering a warm or friendly atmosphere; especially through smallness and informality; "had a cozy chat"; "a relaxed informal manner"; "an intimate cocktail lounge"; "the small room was cozy and intimate" [syn: intimate, informal]
- suggesting connivance; "a cozy arrangement with the police" n : a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm [syn: cosy, tea cosy, cosey, tea cosey, tea cozy, cozey, tea cozey, cozie, tea cozie] [also: coziest, cozier]
- Cozier \Co*zier\ (k?"zh?r), n.
- Cozy \Co"zy\ (k?"z?), a. [Compar. Cozier (-z?-?r); superl.
Coziest.] [Cf. Scot. cosie, cozie, prob. from Gael. cosach
abounding in hollows, or cosagach full of holes or crevices,
snug, sheltered, from cos a hollow, a crevice.]
- Snug; comfortable; easy; contented. [Written also cosey and cosy.]
- [Cf. F. causer to chat, talk.] Chatty; talkative;
sociable; familiar. [Eng.]
220 catflap.bishopston.net dictd 1.11.2/rf on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cozier'
- Cozier: Cozier is a surname, and may refer to: Jimmy Cozier (21st century), American soul musician. Mac Cozier (born 1973), American expatriate ...
- Tony Cozier: Anthony "Tony" Cozier (born July 10, 1940 in Barbados ) has been a cricket writer and commentator for West Indian cricket since 1958. ...
- Jimmy Cozier: Jimmy Cozier is an American R&B singer. Biography: Cozier was encouraged ... External links : com/quickie/pages/jimmy_cozier_bio. html Bio at WhuDat ...
- Mac Cozier: Mac Cozier (born October 23, 1973, in Orange Park | Florida) is a retired American soccer player. He played one season in Major League ...
- Way of Life (Jimmy Cozier album): Way of Life is the second studio album from American R&B singer, Jimmy Cozier . It was released on March 16th, 2010 (on iTunes) and April ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cozier'
Cozier Sample Sentences in News
- COZIER ON CRICKET: Shaky top order a worry
IS IT a problem that the World Cup is less than six months away and West Indies still have no head coach? It depends on who is answering the question. Michael Muirhead, chief executive of the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB), as a typically cagey administrator, is relaxed about it. “That would be considered a nice cut-off time to have a coach but we don’t plan Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- Feature race in honour of Cozier
Former director of the Barbados Turf Club (BTC) Francis Cozier will be honoured when the BTC stages its eighth day of the second racing season tomorrow. The feature event of the Barbados Thoroughbred Breeders Association race day will see five horses competing for the $25 631 Francis Cozier Memorial BTBA Breeders Stakes and Trophy . Sandy Lane Spa Sprint winner, Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'
- ‘Don’t let your youth stop you’
The Derek Sealy tournament is already being viewed as an avenue for aspiring cricketers to build their innings. World-renowned commentator Tony Cozier believes one’s youthful age should not deter them from aiming for West Indies selection, reasoning competitions like the regional Under-15 competition can be used as a springboard into a senior career. Cozier made Read more on this news related to 'Cozier'