Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Corium'
Corium Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Dermis \Der"mis\, n. [NL. See Derm.] (Anat.)
The deep sensitive layer of the skin beneath the scarfskin or
epidermis; -- called also true skin, derm, derma,
corium, cutis, and enderon. See Skin, and Illust. in
- Corium \Co"ri*um\ (k?"r?-?m), n. [L. corium leather.]
- Armor made of leather, particularly that used by the Romans; used also by Enlish soldiers till the reign of Edward I. --Fosbroke.
- (Anat.) (a) Same as Dermis. (b) The deep layer of mucous membranes beneath the epithelium.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Corium'
- Corium: Corium may refer to: Corium, a.k.a. dermis Corium (nuclear reactor), solidified result from meltdown. Corium (moth), species. H. corium, fungus ...
- Corium (nuclear reactor): Corium, also called fuel containing material (FCM) or lava-like fuel containing material (LFCM), is a lava -like molten mixture of portions ...
- Corium (moth): Corium is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae . It is considered a synonym of Derambila . References : http://www. nhm. ac. uk/jdsml/ ...
- Helvella corium: Helvella corium is a species of fungus in the Helvellaceae family, Pezizales order. This inedible cup-shaped fungus is black, and grows ...
Words and phrases related to 'Corium'
Corium Sample Sentences in News
- Corium International prices initial public offering of common stock
Corium International, Inc., a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacture and commercialization of specialty transdermal products, announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $8.00 per share. Read more on this news related to 'Corium'
- One Goes Up, Another Finds The Floor: Thursday Morning's IPOs
Two companies came to life this morning, Tarena International (NASDAQ: TEDU ) and Corium International (NASDAQ: CORI ). Tarena priced its 15.3 million share IPO at $9.00, right in the middle of its expected ... Read more on this news related to 'Corium'
- Corium International Prices IPO At $8.00/shr - Quick Facts
Corium International Inc. (CORI), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacture and commercialization of specialty transdermal products, announced that it has priced its initial public offering of 6.50 million shares of common stock at a price to the public of $8.00 per share. All of the shares of common stock are being offer Read more on this news related to 'Corium'