Copied Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- derived by copying something else; especially by following lines seen through a transparent sheet
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Copied'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Copied'
- The Man Who Copied: The Man Who Copied ... br/en/the-movies/production/feature-films/o-homem-que-copiava O HOMEM QUE COPIAVA (The Man who copied) | Casa de Cinema ...
Copied Sample Sentences in News
- 'Masss' poster not copied: Venkat Prabhu
Chennai, Oct 24 (IANS) Filmmaker Venkat Prabhu has quashed rumours that the first poster of his upcoming Tamil directorial "Masss", which was recently unveiled, is copied from one of the posters of Hollywood film "The Bourne Ultimatum". Read more on this news related to 'Copied'
- Tony Blair 'copied' Hitler's speech techniques, according to Boris Johnson
TONY Blair owes part of his success to copying the oratory skills of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, London mayor Boris Johnson has claimed in his new book. Read more on this news related to 'Copied'
- Converse Is Tired of Being Copied and Is Now Suing Everyone
The Andover-based shoe maker’s iconic Chuck Taylor sneakers have been ripped off so often that it has filed a 31-company trademark infringement lawsuit. Read more on this news related to 'Copied'