Copa Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Copa'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Copa'
- COPA: COPA may stand for: Child Online Protection Act, a former U.S. law to protect minors from certain material on the internet Not to be confused with the
- Copa Sudamericana: Copa Sudamericana is considered a merger of defunct tournaments such as the Copa CONMEBOL, Copa Mercosur and Copa Merconorte. The winner of the Copa Sudamericana
- Copa Colombia: The Copa Colombia (English: Colombia Cup; officially known as Copa Águila due to sponsorship by brewery company Bavaria, manufacturer of Águila beer) is
- Copa Libertadores: trophy, see Copa Libertadores (trophy). For U-20 tournament, see U-20 Copa Libertadores. The Copa Libertadores de América (Portuguese: Copa Libertadores
- Copa América: "Copa America" redirects here. For other uses, see Copa America (disambiguation). Copa América (America Cup), until 1975 as the South American Football
- Copa MX: The Copa MX (formerly called Copa Tower, Copa Eliminatoria, and Copa México) is a Mexican football cup competition that was established in 1907. After
- Copa Argentina: The Copa Argentina (English: Argentine Cup), officially known as the "Copa Argentina Sancor Seguros" due to sponsorship reasons, is an official tournament
- Copa Airlines: Panameña de Aviación, S.A., (NYSE: CPA) (commonly referred to simply as "Copa Airlines") is the flag carrier of Panama. It is headquartered in Panama City
- Copa del Rey: For other uses, see Copa del Rey (disambiguation). The Copa del Rey (English: King's Cup) is an annual football cup competition for Spanish football teams
- Copa Rio (state cup): The Copa Rio (English: Rio Cup), was created in 1991 by the Rio de Janeiro State Football Federation to decide one of the Rio de Janeiro's Copa do Brasil