Copa Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Copa'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Copa'
- COPA: COPA may stand for: Child Online Protection Act, a former U.S. law to protect minors from certain material on the internet Not to be confused with the
- 1958 Copa del Generalísimo: The Copa del Generalísimo 1958 is the 56th staging of the Spanish Cup. The competition began on May 18, 1958 and concluded on June 29, 1958 with the final
- Copa Fila: The Copa Fila (formerly known as Copa Topper for a sponsorhip reasons) is a tennis tournament held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, since 2010. The event is
- Copa Mercosur: The Copa Mercosur (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈkopa merkoˈsur], Portuguese: Copa Mercosul [ˈkɔpɐ meʁkoˈsuw], "Mercosur Cup") was a football competition played
- Copa Libertadores: trophy, see Copa Libertadores (trophy). For U-20 tournament, see U-20 Copa Libertadores. The Copa Libertadores de América (Portuguese: Copa Libertadores
- 1954 Copa del Generalísimo: The Copa del Generalísimo 1954 is the 52nd staging of the Spanish Cup. The competition began on May 2, 1954 and concluded on June 20, 1954 with the final
- Copa Paulista: The Copa Paulista de Futebol, formerly known as Copa FPF, also sometimes called Copa Federação Paulista de Futebol or, in English, São Paulo State Cup
- Copa Sudamericana: Copa Sudamericana is considered a merger of defunct tournaments such as the Copa CONMEBOL, Copa Mercosur and Copa Merconorte. The winner of the Copa Sudamericana
- Copa do Brasil: The Copa do Brasil (English: Brazil Cup) is a knockout football competition played by 86 teams, representing all 26 Brazilian states plus the Federal District
- 1969 Copa del Generalísimo: The 1969 Copa del Generalísimo is the 67th staging of the Spanish Cup. The competition began on May 4, 1969 and concluded on June 15, 1969 with the final