Conveyed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sent or carried from one place to another; "during battle, messages conveyed by carrier pigeon got through more often than those sent by plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conveyed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conveyed'
- Conveyed concept: Conveyed concept is a set phrase that denotes a concept as understood or perceived ... idea or if an idea is conveyed by some type of media ...
Conveyed Sample Sentences in News
- U.S. Reassured Syria’s Assad in Back-Channel Message
An Iraqi envoy conveyed a U.S. message to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad last week that airstrikes against Islamic State extremists in Syria wouldn’t be directed against his regime, Iraq’s prime minister said. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- At last, a spot of good news for satirists
The liberation of copyright for parody and satire was conveyed beautifully by the BBC interviewing a man wearing a cassette tape on his head These days I can barely bring myself to watch the news, a seemingly endless parade of war, famine, pestilence and party conferences. Just occasionally, however, it proves worth it. How else would I have heard the classically Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- QB Dwayne Haskins, maybe Urban Meyer's top '16 target, high on Ohio State after visit: Buckeyes recruiting
"(Meyer) conveyed that by telling me that I am his guy," Haskins said. "He asked me how I was doing this season, and I am still slinging ... It means a whole lot to know a coaching legend wants you to lead his team." Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'