Conveyed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sent or carried from one place to another; "during battle, messages conveyed by carrier pigeon got through more often than those sent by plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conveyed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conveyed'
- Conveyed concept: Conveyed concept is a set phrase that denotes a concept as understood or perceived. If someone explains an idea or if an idea is conveyed by some type
Conveyed Sample Sentences in News
- Pakistan conveyed sentiments on Lakhvi: Modi
New Delhi, Dec 19 (IANS): India has strongly conveyed to Pakistan its sentiments on the release of Mumbai terrorist attack mastermind Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- India has strongly conveyed its message to Pakistan on Lakhvi's bail: PM Modi
New Delhi, Dec.19 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said that India has strongly conveyed its sentiments to Pakistan over the bail granted to top Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) commander and 26/11 accused Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi, adding that this move by the neighbouring nation has come as a shock. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- India, Bangladesh can work on mutually beneficial projects: Modi
India conveyed to Bangladesh that it is willing to work on mutually beneficial projects during a meeting between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and visiting Bangladesh President M. Abdul Hamid here Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'