Conveyed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sent or carried from one place to another; "during battle, messages conveyed by carrier pigeon got through more often than those sent by plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conveyed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conveyed'
- Conveyed concept: Conveyed concept is a set phrase that denotes a concept as understood or perceived. If someone explains an idea or if an idea is conveyed by some type
Conveyed Sample Sentences in News
- Malaysian leaders express condolences over Lee Kuan Yew's death
PETALING JAYA - Malaysian political leaders have conveyed their heartfelt condolences over the death of Singapore's first prime minister Lee Kuan Yew. RELATED STORIES Remembering Lee Kuan Yew: More on his legacy Singapore's founding father Mr Lee Kuan Yew dies aged 91 at 3.18am on Monday 20 condolence sites around Singapore for tributes to Mr Lee Kuan Y Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- Lakhvi release will pose a threat, angry India tells Pakistan
New Delhi, March 13 (IANS) India on Friday conveyed its "outrage" to Pakistan over a court order releasing Mumbai terror attack mastermind Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, saying it goes against Islamabad's "professed commitment to combat terrorism" and his release will "pose a threat that cannot be ignored". In a statement, the external aff Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- Three injured in industrial blaze at Tanjong Penjuru
Three men were conveyed to the Singapore General Hospital after a fire broke out at 21 Tanjong Penjuru on Friday night (Mar 6). Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'