Conveyed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sent or carried from one place to another; "during battle, messages conveyed by carrier pigeon got through more often than those sent by plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conveyed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conveyed'
- Conveyed concept: Conveyed concept is a set phrase that denotes a concept as understood or perceived. If someone explains an idea or if an idea is conveyed by some type
Conveyed Sample Sentences in News
- Bombing trial: Judge allows victims' testimony
Prosecutors in the Boston Marathon bombing trial quickly conveyed the sense of fear, pain and grief caused by the 2013 attack -- by letting the victims do it for them. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- SAARC Yatra: Jaishankar raises India's concerns on terror
Islamabad, March 3 (IANS) Indian Foreign Secretary S. Jaishankar on Tuesday conveyed India's concerns on cross-border terrorism during talks with his Pakistani counterpart, and both agreed that ensuring peace and tranquillity on the border was vital. During talks with Pakistani Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhary, both discussed bilateral issues and agreed Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- Two injured in 12-vehicle accident along KJE
Channel 8 News reports: The two injured, a 33-year-old male and a 43-year-old male were found conscious, and subsequently conveyed to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital for treatment. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'