Conveyed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sent or carried from one place to another; "during battle, messages conveyed by carrier pigeon got through more often than those sent by plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conveyed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conveyed'
- Conveyed concept: Conveyed concept is a set phrase that denotes a concept as understood or perceived ... idea or if an idea is conveyed by some type of media ...
Conveyed Sample Sentences in News
- Prince William Watches Malta Fireworks
Britain's Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, conveyed the Queen's best wishes to Malta on its fiftieth anniversary of Independence on Saturday (September 20). Prince William spent the day meeting local dignitaries before he attended a reception at Valletta's Grand Harbour to watch a spectacular fireworks display. Tourists and residents gathered in Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- Laos seeks help to train English teachers
THE Laos government is seeking Malaysia’s assistance to train its English teachers. Laos Deputy Prime Minister in charge of Education and Sports Dr Phamkham Viphavanh conveyed the wish to Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, who is also education minister, during a courtesy meeting on the sidelines of the 8th Asean Education Ministers’ Meeting (Ased Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- Turkish PM telephones Nawaz; conveys grief over loss of lives, property
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmet Davutoglu telephoned Prime Minister Mohammad Nawaz Sharif Thursday and conveyed his concern and grief over the loss of property and lives due to recent floods and rains. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'