Conveyed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sent or carried from one place to another; "during battle, messages conveyed by carrier pigeon got through more often than those sent by plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conveyed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conveyed'
- Conveyed concept: Conveyed concept is a set phrase that denotes a concept as understood or perceived ... idea or if an idea is conveyed by some type of media ...
Conveyed Sample Sentences in News
- India hopeful that fishermen issue will be resolved
India on Friday said it has conveyed its "concern" to Sri Lanka over the death sentence given by a court there to five Indian fishermen and expressed confidence that the matter will be resolved satisfactorily. "Our High Commissioner today in Colombo has had detailed discussions with the lawyers. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- Israel keen to cooperate with India in all fields
Israel has conveyed to India its willingness to expand cooperation in all fields and at any level. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- Ramaphosa Conveys Condolences To Family Of Senzo Meyiwa
Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa has conveyed his condolences to the family, friends and teammates of Orlando Pirates and Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwa, who was killed during an apparent robbery in Vosloorus on Sunday. Ramaphosa was responding to questions from members of the National Council of Provinces (NCOP) in Parliament on Tuesday. “We would like to Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'