Conveyed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sent or carried from one place to another; "during battle, messages conveyed by carrier pigeon got through more often than those sent by plane"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conveyed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conveyed'
- Conveyed concept: Conveyed concept is a set phrase that denotes a concept as understood or perceived. If someone explains an idea or if an idea is conveyed by some type
Conveyed Sample Sentences in News
- Nigeria: Investigation Shows Nigerians Aboard Jet Seized in South Africa Were Crew
[Premium Times]A private jet that conveyed $9.3 million cash from Nigeria to South Africa for an arms deal between the two countries, had Nigerian crew members, and passengers from Israel and Austria, new documents obtained by PREMIUM TIMES in Johannesburg have shown. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- BCCi now allows Saha to play last two matches of Hazare trophy
Kolkata, Nov 11 (IANS) The Indian cricket board, which Tuesday conveyed to the Cricket Association of Bengal that it should not play wicketkeeper-batsman Wriddhiman Saha - rested for the last two ODIs against Sri Lanka - in the ongoing Vijay Hazare Trophy to keep him fresh for the coming Australia series but later relented and allowed Saha to play the last two gam Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'
- Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob makes official visit to Malaysia
She conveyed Singapore's support for Malaysia as it recovers from two aviation tragedies and prepares to take a seat on the United Nations Security Council. Read more on this news related to 'Conveyed'