Consign Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give over to another for care or safekeeping; "consign your baggage"
- commit forever; commit irrevocably
- send to an address
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Consign'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Consign'
- Consignment: Consignment is the act of consigning, which is placing any material in the hand of another, but retaining ownership until the goods are ...
- Consign to Oblivion: Consign to Oblivion is the second studio-album by Dutch symphonic metal band Epica , and was released in April 2005. " "Trois Vierges" ...
- Caisse des dépôts et consignations: name Caisse des dépôts et consignations | logo | type Public financial institution | location Paris | foundation 1816 | key_people Jean- ...
Words and phrases related to 'Consign'