Consign Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give over to another for care or safekeeping; "consign your baggage"
- commit forever; commit irrevocably
- send to an address
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Consign'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Consign'
- Consignment: Consignment is the act of consigning, which is placing any material in the hand of another, but retaining ownership until the goods are sold or person
- Consign to Oblivion: Consign to Oblivion is the second studio-album by Dutch symphonic metal band Epica, and was released in April 2005. "Trois Vierges" features a guest appearance
- Caisse des dépôts et consignations: du Québec or Caisse de dépôt et de gestion. The Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (English: Deposits and Consignments Fund) is a French financial organization
Words and phrases related to 'Consign'
Consign Sample Sentences in News
- Political bastardry and nincompoops consign ABC to churnalism
There are forces at work out to destroy Australia's unique public broadcasting system. Read more on this news related to 'Consign'
- The gender pay gap is closing. Here’s how to consign it to history
I’m delighted that the gap is now at its narrowest, and we are looking to education and business – and men – to bring it to zero Two weeks ago, we marked Equal Pay Day – the point after which women, in effect, work for free until the end of the year. After continued progress led by this government, figures out today show the gender pay gap is now at its lo Read more on this news related to 'Consign'
- Sammer defends Bayern's conduct towards Dortmund
Bayern Munich's Matthias Sammer has justified the Bavarian giants' recent conduct towards struggling rivals Borussia Dortmund by insisting all is fair in the battle to be Germany's top team. Bayern fought back to claim a 2-1 league win over Dortmund in Munich on Saturday to consign Borussia to their fifth straight defeat which left last season's ru Read more on this news related to 'Consign'