Consign Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give over to another for care or safekeeping; "consign your baggage"
- commit forever; commit irrevocably
- send to an address
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Consign'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Consign'
- Consign to Oblivion: Consign to Oblivion is the second studio album by Dutch symphonic metal band Epica, and was released in 2005. The song "Trois Vierges" features a guest
- Consignment: Consignment is the act of consigning, the act of giving over to another person or agent's charge, custody or care any material or goods but retaining legal
- Caisse des dépôts et consignations: du Québec or Caisse de dépôt et de gestion. The Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (English: Deposits and Consignments Fund) is a French public sector
Words and phrases related to 'Consign'