Consign Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give over to another for care or safekeeping; "consign your baggage"
- commit forever; commit irrevocably
- send to an address
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Consign'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Consign'
- Consignment: Consignment is the act of consigning, which is placing any material in the hand of another, but retaining ownership until the goods are sold or person
- Consign to Oblivion: Consign to Oblivion is the second studio-album by Dutch symphonic metal band Epica, and was released in April 2005. "Trois Vierges" features a guest appearance
- Caisse des dépôts et consignations: du Québec or Caisse de dépôt et de gestion. The Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (English: Deposits and Consignments Fund) is a French financial organization
Words and phrases related to 'Consign'