Consign Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give over to another for care or safekeeping; "consign your baggage"
- commit forever; commit irrevocably
- send to an address
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Consign'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Consign'
- Consignment: Consignment is the act of consigning, which is placing any material in the hand of another, but retaining ownership until the goods are sold or person
- Consign to Oblivion: Consign to Oblivion is the second studio-album by Dutch symphonic metal band Epica, and was released in April 2005. "Trois Vierges" features a guest appearance
- Caisse des dépôts et consignations: du Québec or Caisse de dépôt et de gestion. The Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (English: Deposits and Consignments Fund) is a French financial organization
Words and phrases related to 'Consign'
Consign Sample Sentences in News
- Political bastardry and nincompoops consign ABC to churnalism
There are forces at work out to destroy Australia's unique public broadcasting system. Read more on this news related to 'Consign'
- Barcelona - Sevilla Preview: No divided loyalties for on-loan Deulofeu and Suarez
Both Spain starlets are determined to consign their parent club to a second consecutive home loss as Ivan Rakitic also prepares to face old team-mates Read more on this news related to 'Consign'
- Ibrahima Toure fires brace as Al Nasr consign Al Ain to third defeat on the trot
An Ibrahima Toure brace saw Al Nasr come from behind to subject Al Ain to a 2-1 home defeat in Arabian Gulf Cup action at the Hazza bin Zayed Stadium on Wednesday. The hosts took an early lead through Korean midfielder Lee Myung-Joo but two headers from Toure in the final 16 minutes saw Nasr grab the win, leaving Al Ain with zero points from three matches and bott Read more on this news related to 'Consign'