Consign Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give over to another for care or safekeeping; "consign your baggage"
- commit forever; commit irrevocably
- send to an address
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Consign'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Consign'
- Consignment: Consignment is the act of consigning, which is placing any material in the hand of another, but retaining ownership until the goods are ...
- Consign to Oblivion: Consign to Oblivion is the second studio-album by Dutch symphonic metal band Epica , and was released in April 2005. " "Trois Vierges" ...
- Caisse des dépôts et consignations: name Caisse des dépôts et consignations | logo | type Public financial institution | location Paris | foundation 1816 | key_people Jean- ...
Words and phrases related to 'Consign'
Consign Sample Sentences in News
- More fantastic plastic? New smart card brings together multiple payment solutions, security features
Another tech company is attempting to consign the credit card to the history books and replace it with something ‘smarter'. Read more on this news related to 'Consign'
- Rugby: Counties consign Tasman to second
Tasman will come up against Canterbury semifinals of the ITM Cup Premiership after being upset by Counties-Manukau to round out the regular season.The Makos needed two points to take top spot in the top tier but Counties mounted... Read more on this news related to 'Consign'
- Celta Vigo 3 Levante 0: Alcaraz defeated in first game in charge
Joaquin Larrivey's double helped Celta Vigo to a 3-0 win and consign Lucas Alcaraz to defeat in his first match as Levante coach on Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Consign'