Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Consequentially'
Consequentially Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adv : having consequence [ant: inconsequentially]
- Consequentially \Con`se*quen"tial*ly\, adv.
- With just deduction of consequence; with right connection of ideas; logically. The faculty of writing consequentially. --Addison.
- By remote consequence; not immediately; eventually; as, to do a thing consequentially. --South.
- In a regular series; in the order of cause and effect; with logical concatenation; consecutively; continuously.
- With assumed importance; pompously.