Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Congested'
Congested Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : overfull as with blood [syn: engorged]
- Congested \Con*gest"ed\, a.
- (Bot.) Crowded together. --Gray.
- (Med.) Containing an unnatural accumulation of blood; hyper[ae]mic; -- said of any part of the body.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Congested'
- Congested Districts Board: Congested Districts Board may mean or refer to: the Congested Districts Board for Ireland the Congested Districts Board (Scotland) ...
- Congested Districts Board for Ireland: The Congested Districts Board for Ireland was established by the Chief Secretary, Arthur Balfour in 1891 to alleviate poverty and " ...
- Congested Districts Board (Scotland): The Congested Districts Board (Scotland) was set up by the ... available by the government for the improvement of congested districts in the Highlands ...
Words and phrases related to 'Congested'
Congested Sample Sentences in News
- Traffic: I-4 congested; lots of crashes in Central Florida
Interstate 4 continues to be congested as rush hour winds to a close. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- Eddie Patterson hopes congested schedule does not impact on season
Glentoran boss Eddie Patterson hopes a congested fixture schedule does not impact on the club’s season. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- 5 Freeway in L.A. County is state's most congested, Caltrans says
California has some of the most congested freeways in the nation, and about half of them are in Los Angeles County, according to a report by the California Department of Transportation. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'