Congested Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- overfull as with blood
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Congested'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Congested'
- Congested Districts Board for Ireland: The Congested Districts Board for Ireland was established ... Secretary , in 1891 to alleviate poverty and congested living conditions in the ...
- Congested Districts Board: Congested Districts Board may refer to: Congested Districts Board for Ireland Congested Districts Board (Scotland)
- Congested Districts Board (Scotland): The Congested Districts Board (Scotland) was set up by the ... the British Government for the improvement of congested districts in the Highlands ...
Words and phrases related to 'Congested'
Congested Sample Sentences in News
- Lawmakers Call Congested Freight Rails A ‘Growing Crisis’
Minnesota lawmakers are turning up the heat on the state’s major railroads to do something to alleviate congestion that's costing the state millions of dollars. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- Champions League Preview: Liverpool's Congested Fixture List
With just over a week to go until Liverpool kick off their Champions League campaign, we take a look at just how much more congested their fixture list is about to get now that they have six extra matches over the next three months. Liverpool kick off their Champions League campaign with arguably the easiest match they'll have when Ludogorets visit Anfield. Ho Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- Dr Jamie Hosking: Smaller roads free us from traffic
We all hate being stuck in traffic. The usual response to congested roads in New Zealand, especially in Auckland, is to make the congested road bigger - turn a two-lane road into four.Although at first sight this seems to make sense,... Read more on this news related to 'Congested'