Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Congested'
Congested Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : overfull as with blood [syn: engorged]
- Congested \Con*gest"ed\, a.
- (Bot.) Crowded together. --Gray.
- (Med.) Containing an unnatural accumulation of blood; hyper[ae]mic; -- said of any part of the body.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Congested'
- Congested Districts Board: Congested Districts Board may mean or refer to: the Congested Districts Board for Ireland the Congested Districts Board (Scotland) ...
- Congested Districts Board for Ireland: The Congested Districts Board for Ireland was established by the Chief Secretary, Arthur Balfour in 1891 to alleviate poverty and " ...
- Congested Districts Board (Scotland): The Congested Districts Board (Scotland) was set up by the ... available by the government for the improvement of congested districts in the Highlands ...
Words and phrases related to 'Congested'
Congested Sample Sentences in News
- Record India Bank Issues Seen as RBI Allows Longer Debt
Cars, pedestrians, carts and motorcycles move down a congested street in Mumbai. Mumbai needs a 42 percent increase in traffic officers to tackle the growing challenge, said B.K. Upadhayay, the joint commissioner of police for traffic in Mumbai. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- The Most Traffic-Congested Cities on the Planet
BANGALORE: Go anywhere, in any parts of the world, traffic is a major problem faced in today’s era. Therefore, TomTom, a maker of navigation and GPS systems, gathers data from users around the world to create a traffic index that shows congestion in urban areas. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- World's Worst Traffic In Moscow, TomTom Says
Drivers in Moscow during the most congested periods will spend an average of 74 percent more time getting to their destination in a city TomTom has ranked as the most congested around the globe. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'