Congested Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- overfull as with blood
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Congested'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Congested'
- Congested Districts Board: Congested Districts Board may refer to: Congested Districts Board for Ireland Congested Districts Board (Scotland)
- Congested Districts Board for Ireland: poverty and congested living conditions in the west and parts of the north-west of Ireland. William Lawson Micks worked with the Congested Districts Board
- Congested Districts Board (Scotland): The Congested Districts Board (Scotland) was set up by the Congested Districts (Scotland) Act, 1897 for the purpose of administering the sums made available
Words and phrases related to 'Congested'
Congested Sample Sentences in News
- Prisons congested with awaiting-trial inmates – Controller General
The Controller General of Prisons, Peter Ekpendu, has said the issue of prison congestion is as a result of the large number of awaiting-trial inmates in the nation’s prisons. He added that the notion that all the prisons in Nigeria were congested was not true, saying that the situation was only peculiar to prisons in... [Read More...] Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- Manila ports no longer congested – Palace
The Port of Manila was fully decongested last month, with its operations “completely normalized,” Malacañang said Monday. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- Traffic back to normal after heavy congestion on North-Western motorway
Severely congested traffic on Auckland's North-Western Motorway this morning is back to normal after city-bound queues extended past Hobsonville.The delays were due to a new road layout on the motorway, NZTA said.Earlier this... Read more on this news related to 'Congested'