Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Congested'
Congested Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : overfull as with blood [syn: engorged]
- Congested \Con*gest"ed\, a.
- (Bot.) Crowded together. --Gray.
- (Med.) Containing an unnatural accumulation of blood; hyper[ae]mic; -- said of any part of the body.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Congested'
- Congested Districts Board: Congested Districts Board may mean or refer to: the Congested Districts Board for Ireland the Congested Districts Board (Scotland) ...
- Congested Districts Board for Ireland: The Congested Districts Board for Ireland was established by the Chief Secretary, Arthur Balfour in 1891 to alleviate poverty and " ...
- Congested Districts Board (Scotland): The Congested Districts Board (Scotland) was set up by the ... available by the government for the improvement of congested districts in the Highlands ...
Words and phrases related to 'Congested'
Congested Sample Sentences in News
- Reduce traffic congestion: Wirelessly route drivers around congested roadways
At the Intelligent Transportation Systems World Congress last week, MIT researchers received one of the best-paper awards for a new system, dubbed RoadRunner, that uses GPS-style turn-by-turn directions to route drivers around congested roadways. In simulations using data supplied by Singapore's Land Transit Authority, the researchers compared their system to Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- Illinois Expressways Among Most Congested In Nation
A new survey finds Illinois expressways are among the most congested in the nation. Read more on this news related to 'Congested'
- 797 warnings issued for sharing accommodations
Abu Dhabi municipal campaign targets congested quarters Read more on this news related to 'Congested'