Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Conditioning'
Conditioning Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : a learning process in which an organism's behavior becomes
dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its
- Condition \Con*di"tion\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Conditioned; p.
pr. & vb. n. Conditioning.]
- To make terms; to stipulate. Pay me back my credit, And I'll condition with ye. --Beau. & Fl.
- (Metaph.) To impose upon an object those relations or conditions without which knowledge and thought are alleged to be impossible. To think of a thing is to condition. --Sir W. Hamilton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conditioning'
- Conditioning: Conditioning may refer to:conditioning. the use of conditional probabilities, expectations and distributions; see conditioning (probability) ...
- Classical conditioning: Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian or respondent conditioning, Pavlovian reinforcement) is a form of associative learning that was ...
- Air conditioning: Air conditioning is the removal of heat from indoor air for thermal comfort . disinfection that modifies the condition of air An air ...
- Operant conditioning: Operant conditioning is the use of a behavior's antecedent and/or its consequence to influence the occurrence and form of behavior. ...
- Signal conditioning: In electronics, signal conditioning means manipulating an analog signal in such a way that it meets the requirements of the next stage for ...
- Conditioning (probability): Conditioning leads to a non-random result if the condition is completely specified; otherwise, if the condition is left random, the result ...
Words and phrases related to 'Conditioning'
Conditioning Sample Sentences in News
- Global Precision Air Conditioning Market 2014-2018
NEW YORK, July 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Precision Air Conditioning Market 2014-2018 http://www.reportlinker.com/p0764716/Global-Precision-Air-Conditioning-Market-2014-2018.html ... Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'
- Cowboys alter conditioning, practice plans
OXNARD, Calif. -- Injuries have played a big part in why the Dallas Cowboys have missed the playoffs the last two seasons, so coach Jason Garrett is doing what he can to mitigate the chances of more players getting hurt unnecessarily. Garrett canceled the normal conditioning test the players typically run the day before practices began, calling it a “recipe for Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'
- Conditioning class is designed for hunters
Hunters looking to improve their physical conditionin Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'