Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Conditioning'
Conditioning Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : a learning process in which an organism's behavior becomes
dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its
- Condition \Con*di"tion\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Conditioned; p.
pr. & vb. n. Conditioning.]
- To make terms; to stipulate. Pay me back my credit, And I'll condition with ye. --Beau. & Fl.
- (Metaph.) To impose upon an object those relations or conditions without which knowledge and thought are alleged to be impossible. To think of a thing is to condition. --Sir W. Hamilton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conditioning'
- Conditioning: Conditioning may refer to:conditioning. the use of conditional probabilities, expectations and distributions; see conditioning (probability) ...
- Classical conditioning: Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian or respondent conditioning, Pavlovian reinforcement) is a form of associative learning that was ...
- Air conditioning: Air conditioning is the removal of heat from indoor air for thermal comfort . disinfection that modifies the condition of air An air ...
- Operant conditioning: Operant conditioning is the use of a behavior's antecedent and/or its consequence to influence the occurrence and form of behavior. ...
- Signal conditioning: In electronics, signal conditioning means manipulating an analog signal in such a way that it meets the requirements of the next stage for ...
- Conditioning (probability): Conditioning leads to a non-random result if the condition is completely specified; otherwise, if the condition is left random, the result ...
Words and phrases related to 'Conditioning'
Conditioning Sample Sentences in News
- City Air Conditioning and Heating Celebrates 25 Years of Being in Business
City Air Conditioning and Heating ( http://www.CityHeatAir.com ), Toronto and Mississauga’s premier provider of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance, installation and repair services, is pleased to announce its huge milestone of having been an HVAC contractor in Toronto and throughout the GTA for 25 years. (PRWeb August 27, 2014) Read the Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'
- Fall Camp Chronicles: Sark Feels Confident About USC's Conditioning Level
Coach Sark feels confident about his squads level of conditioning. With Fall Camp officially coming to close as players have finally moved into their respective dorms and apartments for the upcoming semester, the mindset has shifted towards game-week preparations. Nearing the final week for last-minute instillations, the Trojans are beginning to craft together the Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'
- Tokyo, Aug 26, 2014 - (JCN Newswire) - A*STAR's Experimental Power Grid Centre (EPGC), together with Hitachi Ltd and ...
Singapore-Imagine powering a building's air-conditioning using heat. A newly completed Combined Heat and Power (CHP) pilot plant has been commissioned to harness waste heat, and convert it to energy to power air-conditioning. Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'