Conditioning Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a learning process in which an organism''s behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a learning process in which an organism's behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conditioning'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conditioning'
- Conditioning: conditioning, air conditioning in a vehicle Solar air conditioning, air conditioning using solar power Ice storage air conditioning, air conditioning
- Classical conditioning: Pavlov's dog (disambiguation). Classical conditioning (also known as Pavlovian or respondent conditioning) is a learning process in which an innate response
- Strength and conditioning coach: Strength and conditioning coaches typically work with sports teams, but may also work with individuals. Strength and conditioning coaches are also
- Air conditioning: For air conditioning systems in vehicles, see Automobile air conditioning. For the Curved Air album, see Air Conditioning (album). "A/C" redirects here
- Operant conditioning: Operant conditioning (also, “instrumental conditioning”) is a learning process in which behavior is sensitive to, or controlled by its consequences. For
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America: The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) is the largest HVAC contractor organization in the USA. Its headquarters is at 2800 Shirlington Road
- Second-order conditioning: In classical conditioning, second-order conditioning or higher-order conditioning is a form of learning in which a stimulus is first made meaningful or
Words and phrases related to 'Conditioning'