Conditioning Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a learning process in which an organism''s behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a learning process in which an organism's behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conditioning'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conditioning'
- Conditioning: Conditioning may refer to:conditioning. Aerobic conditioning , exercise which trains the heart and lungs to pump blood more efficiently ...
- Classical conditioning: Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian conditioning or respondent conditioning) is a kind of learning that occurs when a conditioned ...
- Operant conditioning: Operant conditioning (or instrumental conditioning) is a type of learning in which an individual's behavior is modified by its antecedents ...
- Air conditioning: Air conditioning (often referred to as A/C, AC or aircon) is the process of altering the properties of air (primarily temperature and ...
- Aerobic conditioning: Aerobic conditioning is a process whereby the heart and lungs are trained to pump blood more efficiently, allowing more oxygen to be ...
- Social conditioning: Social conditioning is the sociological process of training individuals in a society to respond in a manner generally approved by the ...
- Signal conditioning: In electronics, signal conditioning means manipulating an analog signal in such a way that it meets the requirements of the next stage for ...
Words and phrases related to 'Conditioning'
Conditioning Sample Sentences in News
- Conditioning paid off for UA in win vs. Cal
UA's strong conditioning showed up in the fourth quarter Saturday vs. California. The Wildcats outscored the Golden Bears 36-14 and outgained them 348 to 153 in total yards en route to a 49-45 victory. Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'
- Cary Williams rips Chip Kelly's conditioning practices
So naturally cornerback Cary Williams lashed out about Chip Kelly's conditioning and practices. "I was just trying to conserve as much energy during the week so I can be as effective as I can be on Sundays," Williams said Sunday. "It was just such a dogfight. Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'
- Alex Ariza signs with The Money Team
Controversial strength & conditioning coach, Alex Ariza, has reportedly signed a 2-year contact with The Money Team. Alex Ariza has gotten around a bit as of late. At that time he also had other high profile fighters from the Freddie Roach stable such as Amir Khan who he frequently worked with. Read more on this news related to 'Conditioning'