Conditioning Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a learning process in which an organism''s behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a learning process in which an organism's behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conditioning'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conditioning'
- Conditioning: Conditioning may refer to: Air conditioning, the removal of heat from indoor air for thermal comfort Automobile air conditioning, air conditioning in
- Classical conditioning: Pavlov's dog (disambiguation). Classical conditioning (also known as Pavlovian or respondent conditioning) refers to a learning procedure in which a
- Air conditioning: For air conditioning systems in vehicles, see Automobile air conditioning. For the Curved Air album, see Air Conditioning (album). "A/C" redirects here
- Operant conditioning: Operant conditioning (also called "instrumental conditioning") is a type of learning in which (a) the strength of a behavior is modified by the behavior's
- Second-order conditioning: In classical conditioning, second-order conditioning or higher-order conditioning is a form of learning in which a stimulus is first made meaningful or
- Aerobic conditioning: conditioning occurs when an athlete exposes themselves to an increase in oxygen uptake and metabolism. But to keep this level of Aerobic conditioning
- Strength and conditioning coach: performances. Strength and conditioning coaches may work with sports teams, as well as individuals. Strength and conditioning coaches are also often employed
- Automobile air conditioning: Automobile air conditioning (also called A/C) systems use air conditioning to cool the air in a vehicle. A company in New York City in the United States
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America: The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) is the largest HVAC contractor organization in the USA. Its headquarters is at 2800 Shirlington Road
Words and phrases related to 'Conditioning'