Conditioning Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a learning process in which an organism''s behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a learning process in which an organism's behavior becomes dependent on the occurrence of a stimulus in its environment
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Conditioning'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Conditioning'
- Conditioning: conditioning, air conditioning in a vehicle Solar air conditioning, air conditioning using solar power Ice storage air conditioning, air conditioning
- Classical conditioning: culture, see Pavlovian culture. Classical conditioning (also Pavlovian or respondent conditioning) is a process of behavior modification made famous
- Operant conditioning: Operant conditioning (or instrumental conditioning) is a type of learning in which an individual's behavior is modified by its antecedents and consequences
- Air conditioning: conditioning systems in vehicles, see Automobile air conditioning. For the Curved Air album, see Air Conditioning (album). Air conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America: The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) is the largest HVAC contractor organization in the USA. Its headquarters is at 2800 Shirlington Road
- Second-order conditioning: In classical conditioning, second-order conditioning or higher-order conditioning is a form of learning in which a stimulus is first made meaningful or
- Strength and conditioning coach: Strength and conditioning coaches typically work with sports teams, but may also work with individuals. Strength and conditioning coaches are also
Words and phrases related to 'Conditioning'