Cona Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cona'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cona'
- Cona: Cona may refer to: Cona, Italy, town in the Italian province of Venice Cona County, county in Shannan Prefecture, Tibet Cona Lake, Tibet Cona (village)
- Cona, Veneto: For other uses, see Cona (disambiguation). Cona is a town and comune in the Metropolitan City of Venice, Veneto, northern Italy. It is west of SR516.
- Poslovna Cona Žeje pri Komendi: Poslovna Cona Žeje pri Komendi (pronounced [pɔˈsloːu̯na ˈtsoːna ˈʒɛːjɛ pɾi kɔˈmɛːndi]; Slovene: Poslovna cona Žeje pri Komendi; literally, the "Žeje pri
- Cona County: Cona County (Tibetan: མཚོ་སྣ་རྫོང་, Wylie: mtsho sna rdzong, ZYPY: Cona Zong; Chinese: 错那县; pinyin: Cuònà Xiàn) is a county of Shannan located in the
- Ferdinando Cona: Ferdinando Cona (25 April 1882 – unknown) was an Italian military officer who participated in World War II. His positions included C.O. XXI. Granatieri
- Cona (village): Cona is a village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China, seat of Cona County. It is in a mountain valley near the Bhutanese border, some 211 km south
- Cona (Teramo): Cona is a quarter of Teramo, central Italy. It takes its name from the presence of the local church, Madonna della Cona. The Madonna della Cona is a religious
- Nanorana conaensis: conaensis (Cona paa frog, Cona spiny frog) is a species of frog in the Dicroglossidae family. Its name refers to its type locality, Mama in Cona County in
- Cona Lake: Cona, also Dongaii Cona, is a major lake of northern Tibet, China and is one of the world's higher freshwater lakes of this size at this altitude (4,800
- Kil-Cona Park: Kil-Cona Park is a park located in northeast Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The park is situated on 411 acres (1.66 km2) and includes the Harbour View Recreation