Compromised Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Compromised'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Compromised'
- Compromised (1931 film): Compromised (1931 ) is an all-talking pre-code drama film produced and released by First National Pictures , a subsidiary of Warner Bros. ...
- Mission Compromised: Mission Compromised is a novel written in 2002 by Oliver North and Joe Musser ... References : asp Oliver North - Mission Compromised-- ...
- Computer security compromised by hardware failure: Computer security compromised by hardware failure is a branch of computer security applied to hardware. The objective of computer security ...
Compromised Sample Sentences in News
- Boomer Esiason on 'The NFL Today': Goodell 'compromised' right now
CBS' The NFL Today began its Sunday telecast looking at the big new from Friday: Examining Roger Goodell's news conference, where the commissioner was as unimpressive as he was unconvincing. After playing several clips of Goodell's remarks, the four The NFL Today studio analysts responded. I didn't like the tone of it and I don't like the fac Read more on this news related to 'Compromised'
- With 56 Million Cards Compromised, Home Depot's Breach Is Bigger Than Target's
Home Depot announced that 56 million credit cards were compromised in a breach that lasted from April to September 2014—making this latest retail breach larger than Target’s 40-million card breach. Read more on this news related to 'Compromised'
- Police job panel 'not compromised'
Northern Ireland's Policing Board has rejected Sinn Féin claims that the process to recruit a new deputy chief constable was compromised. Read more on this news related to 'Compromised'