Compromised Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Compromised'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Compromised'
- Compromised (1931 film): Compromised (1931 ) is an all-talking pre-code drama film produced and released by First National Pictures , a subsidiary of Warner Bros. ...
- Mission Compromised: Mission Compromised is a novel written in 2002 by Oliver North and Joe Musser ... References : asp Oliver North - Mission Compromised-- ...
- Computer security compromised by hardware failure: Computer security compromised by hardware failure is a branch of computer security applied to hardware. The objective of computer security ...
Compromised Sample Sentences in News
- Drupal: If you weren't quick to patch, assume your site was hacked
Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn't immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15. Read more on this news related to 'Compromised'
- Drupal users: Assume your site was hacked if you didn't apply Oct. 15 patch immediately
Users of Drupal, one of the most popular content management systems, should consider their sites compromised if they didn’t immediately apply a security patch released on Oct. 15. The unusually alarming statement was part of a “public service announcement” issued by the Drupal project’s security team Wednesday . “Automated attacks began compromising Drup Read more on this news related to 'Compromised'
- Bits Blog: Report Analyzes Extent of Data Breaches in California
The information of more than 18.5 million California residents was compromised in 2013, according to Kamala D. Harris, California’s attorney general. Read more on this news related to 'Compromised'