Compensator Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Compensator'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Compensator'
- Compensator: destabilising factor: See Buoyancy compensator (diving) Buoyancy compensator (aviation) Static VAR compensator Heisenberg compensator, key part of a Transporter
- Babinet–Soleil compensator: which is fixed to a compensator plate. The orientation of the long axis of the wedges is perpendicular to the long axis of the compensator plate Iizuka
- Motion compensator: compensator is a kind of motion compensator. Whereas most motion compensators will compensate for movement in all directions, the heave compensator will
- Buoyancy compensator: Buoyancy compensator may refer to: Buoyancy compensator (diving) Buoyancy compensator (aviation)
- Lead–lag compensator: the zero and pole of the lead compensator and z2 and p2 are the zero and pole of the lag compensator. The lead compensator provides phase lead at high frequencies
- Static VAR compensator: A static VAR compensator is a set of electrical devices for providing fast-acting reactive power on high-voltage electricity transmission networks. SVCs
- Static synchronous compensator: A static synchronous compensator (STATCOM), also known as a static synchronous condenser (STATCOM), is a regulating device used on alternating current
- Drill string compensator: string compensators: Drill string compensator between the traveling block and hook . Top mounted heave compensator Drill string compensators are just