Compensator Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Compensator'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Compensator'
- Compensator: destabilising factor: See Buoyancy compensator (diving) Buoyancy compensator (aviation) Static VAr compensator Heisenberg compensator, key part of a Transporter
- Buoyancy compensator: Buoyancy compensator may refer to: Buoyancy compensator (diving) Buoyancy compensator (aviation)
- Motion compensator: compensator is a kind of motion compensator. Whereas most motion compensators will compensate for movement in all directions, the heave compensator will
- Babinet–Soleil compensator: which is fixed to a compensator plate. The orientation of the long axis of the wedges is perpendicular to the long axis of the compensator plate Iizuka
- Lead–lag compensator: In a lead compensator, , while in a lag compensator . A lead-lag compensator consists of a lead compensator cascaded with a lag compensator. The overall
- Static VAR compensator: A static VAR compensator is a set of electrical devices for providing fast-acting reactive power on high-voltage electricity transmission networks. SVCs
- Drill string compensator: string compensators: Drill string compensator between the traveling block and hook . Top mounted heave compensator Drill string compensators are just
Compensator Sample Sentences in News
- No current Compensator news