Compensator Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Compensator'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Compensator'
- Compensator: destabilising factor: See Buoyancy compensator (diving) Buoyancy compensator (aviation) Static VAr compensator Heisenberg compensator, key part of a Transporter
- Buoyancy compensator: Buoyancy compensator may refer to: Buoyancy compensator (diving) Buoyancy compensator (aviation)
- Motion compensator: compensator is a kind of motion compensator. Whereas most motion compensators will compensate for movement in all directions, the heave compensator will
- Babinet–Soleil compensator: which is fixed to a compensator plate. The orientation of the long axis of the wedges is perpendicular to the long axis of the compensator plate Iizuka
- Lead–lag compensator: In a lead compensator, , while in a lag compensator . A lead-lag compensator consists of a lead compensator cascaded with a lag compensator. The overall
- Static VAR compensator: A static VAR compensator is a set of electrical devices for providing fast-acting reactive power on high-voltage electricity transmission networks. SVCs
- Drill string compensator: string compensators: Drill string compensator between the traveling block and hook . Top mounted heave compensator Drill string compensators are just
Compensator Sample Sentences in News
- Research and Markets: Global SVC (Static Var Compensator) Industry Report 2015-2020
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global SVC Industry Report 2015-2020 Read more on this news related to 'Compensator'
- Subsea Engineer
Maintains, monitors and may be required to operate all Subsea equipment. Maintains and monitors the drill string heave compensator systems. Provide assistance subsea during well intervention and construction contracts. Read more on this news related to 'Compensator'