Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Communique'
Communique Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Communique'
- Communique (Steve Lacy & Mal Waldron album): Communique is an album by Steve Lacy and Mal Waldron released on the Italian Soul Note label in 1987. It features duo performances of ...
- Joint Communique: The Joint Communique was an agreement signed on 16 June 1963 between the South Vietnam ese government of Ngo Dinh Diem and the Buddhist ...
Words and phrases related to 'Communique'
Communique Sample Sentences in News
- ICANN at the Inflection Point: Implications and Effects Of the GAC Beijing Communique
Although this article was first published just a few days ago, on May 8th, there have been several important intervening developments. Read more on this news related to 'Communique'
- Greece, China sign communique for closer cooperation
Greek and Chinese government officials issued a joint communique on Friday agreeing to intensify cooperation in various sectors amid reports that more than 10 trade pacts had been signed since Prime Minister Antonis Samaras arrived in the capital of Beijing on Thursday. Read more on this news related to 'Communique'
- Gespeg annonce un placement privé pour un produit brut jusqu'à 1 000 000 $
LE PRÉSENT COMMUNIQUÉ NE DOIT PAS ÊTRE DISTRIBUÉ SUR LES FILS DE COMMUNIQUES AMERICAINS POUR DISSEMINATION AUX ETATS-UNIS RESSOURCES GESPEG COPPER INC. (la «... Read more on this news related to 'Communique'