Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Communique'
Communique Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Communique'
- Communique (Steve Lacy & Mal Waldron album): Communique is an album by Steve Lacy and Mal Waldron released on the Italian Soul Note label in 1987. It features duo performances of ...
- Joint Communique: The Joint Communique was an agreement signed on 16 June 1963 between the South Vietnam ese government of Ngo Dinh Diem and the Buddhist ...
Words and phrases related to 'Communique'
Communique Sample Sentences in News
- 01 Communique announces the Release of DoSupport by Hitachi Solutions Business in Japan
01 Communique announces the Release of DoSupport by Hitachi Solutions Business in Japan Read more on this news related to 'Communique'
- G20 monitoring Ukraine for economic risks: draft communique
By Lidia Kelly and Krista Hughes WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The world's top economies are monitoring the economic situation in Ukraine for any fallout that may pose risks to economic and financial stability, according to a draft communique by the Group of 20 finance ministers and central bankers. The draft, which was obtained by Reuters on Friday during the Intern Read more on this news related to 'Communique'
- 01 Communique Announces TSX Listing Review and Provides an Operational Update
01 Communique Announces TSX Listing Review and Provides an Operational Update Read more on this news related to 'Communique'