Commercialized Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- organized principally for financial gain; "Christmas has become a commercialized spectacle"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Commercialized'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Commercialized'
- List of car models commercialized in Argentina: The following is a list of car models currently for sale in Argentina. Alfasud Giulietta Alfetta GTV Spider 33 145 146 147 155 156 159 164 Mito 4C 8C
Commercialized Sample Sentences in News
- The Winter Classic: A super-commercialized fun time
The Winter Classic was a hyper-commercialized, militarily jingoistic production, which at many turns, felt like the Uber of sporting events. Read more on this news related to 'Commercialized'
- Nevro to Present at the 2015 Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, Nevro is a medical device company focused on providing innovative products that improve the quality of life of patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain. Nevro has developed and commercialized the Senza® spinal cord stimulation (SCS) system, an evidence-based neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pa Read more on this news related to 'Commercialized'
- New aluminum air battery could blow past lithium-ion, runs on water
Fuji is claiming a breakthrough in new aluminum-air batteries, with a commercialized design coming in 2015. If successful, the new battery technology could dethrone lithium-ion altogether and revolutionize the EV industry. Read more on this news related to 'Commercialized'