Commercialized Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- organized principally for financial gain; "Christmas has become a commercialized spectacle"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Commercialized'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Commercialized'
- List of car models commercialized in Argentina: The following is a list of car models currently for sale in Argentina. Alfasud Giulietta Alfetta GTV Spider 33 145 146 147 155 156 159 164 Mito 4C 8C
Commercialized Sample Sentences in News
- Mail: Syngenta believes lawsuits have no merit
• Syngenta believes the Viptera China lawsuits have no merit. • We commercialized Agrisure Viptera in full compliance with regulatory and legal requirements and independent third-party statements support our belief about the lawsuits. Read more on this news related to 'Commercialized'
- U.S. approves first biotech apple that resists browning
U.S. regulators on Friday approved what would be the first commercialized biotech apple, rejecting efforts by the organic industry and other GMO critics to block the new fruit. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) approved two genetically engineered apple varieties designed to resist browning that have been de Read more on this news related to 'Commercialized'
- Company Commercializes New Design Tool That Helps Users Create Computer Generated Shapes without Using a Mouse
A Purdue innovation that enables people to use a new class of hands-free, gesture-based 3D modeling software is being commercialized by Zero UI, a Cupertino, Calif.-based company t Read more on this news related to 'Commercialized'