Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Collocate'
Collocate Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- have a strong tendency to occur side by side; "The words 'new' and 'world' collocate"
- group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side [syn: lump, chunk]
- Collocate \Col"lo*cate\, a. [L. collocatus, p. p. of collocare.
Set; placed. [Obs.] --Bacon.
- Collocate \Col"lo*cate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Collocated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Collocating.]
To set or place; to set; to station.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Collocate'
Words and phrases related to 'Collocate'
Collocate Sample Sentences in News
- No current Collocate news