Cogent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- powerfully persuasive; "a cogent argument"; "a telling presentation"; "a weighty argument"
- having the power to influence or convince; "a cogent analysis of the problem"; "potent arguments"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cogent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cogent'
- Cogent: Cogent can refer to: Cogent Communications, an Internet service provider Cogent Partners, an investment banking firm focused on private equity secondary
- Cogent Communications: Cogent Communications is a multinational internet service provider based in the United States. Cogent's primary services consist of Internet access and
- Cogent Systems: Cogent Systems, Inc. is a manufacturer of automated fingerprint identification systems (AFIS). On August 30, 2010 3M announced they acquired Cogent Systems
- Cogent Partners: Cogent Partners is a boutique, private equity-focused investment bank and advisory firm and was one of the first advisory firms dedicated to transactions
- BeCogent: beCogent was a Scottish call centre company that provided outsourced telesales, customer relations and helpdesk services to a variety of companies. The
- Cogent Fibre: Cogent Fibre is an American producer and exporter of pine wood chips. It produces different types of wood chips by harvesting them from the natural thinning
- Cogent Research: Cogent Research is a market research firm providing both custom and syndicated research. The company specializes in research design, data collection, and
Words and phrases related to 'Cogent'
Cogent Sample Sentences in News
- Cogent Communications to Host Fiscal Year 2014 Earnings Call on February 25, 2015
WASHINGTON, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cogent Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCOI) will host a conference call with financial analysts at 8:30 a.m. (EST) on February 25, 2015 to discuss Cogent's operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2014. Cogent... Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'
- Cogent Reports: DC Contribution Rates Are Climbing
Over and above what we have seen in the past, 401 participants are increasing their contribution rates at a faster clip than ever before. In fact, 32% of participants increased their deferral rate over the past year, far surpassing the 21% who expressed the intention to do so in 2013. Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'
- High Satisfaction for Utilities Tells Only Part of the Story
Cogent™ Energy Reports, a division of Market Strategies International, released customer satisfaction rankings for the nation’s 127 largest electric and gas utilities. Results overall are extremely high, with operational satisfaction scores across all providers averaging 725 on a 1,000-point scale. Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'