Cogent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- powerfully persuasive; "a cogent argument"; "a telling presentation"; "a weighty argument"
- having the power to influence or convince; "a cogent analysis of the problem"; "potent arguments"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cogent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cogent'
- Cogent: Cogent – meaning 'having the quality of logical reasoning' – can also refer to: CoGeNT, a type of detector for weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs)
- Cogent Communications: Cogent Communications is a multinational internet service provider based in the United States. Cogent's primary services consist of Internet access and
- Cogent Systems: Cogent Systems, Inc. is a manufacturer of automated fingerprint identification systems (AFIS). On August 30, 2010 3M announced they acquired Cogent Systems
- CoGeNT: The CoGeNT experiment has searched for dark matter. It uses a single germanium crystal (~100 grams) as a cryogenic detector for WIMP particles. CoGeNT has
- Cogent Partners: Cogent Partners is a boutique, private equity-focused investment bank and advisory firm and was one of the first advisory firms dedicated to transactions
- BeCogent: beCogent was a Scottish call centre company that provided outsourced telesales, customer relations and helpdesk services to a variety of companies. The
- Cogent Fibre: Cogent Fibre is an American producer and exporter of pine wood chips. It produces different types of wood chips by harvesting them from the natural thinning
Words and phrases related to 'Cogent'