Cogent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- powerfully persuasive; "a cogent argument"; "a telling presentation"; "a weighty argument"
- having the power to influence or convince; "a cogent analysis of the problem"; "potent arguments"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cogent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cogent'
- Cogent: Cogent – meaning 'having the quality of logical reasoning' – can also refer to: CoGeNT, a type of detector for weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs)
- Cogent Communications: Cogent Communications is a multinational internet service provider based in the United States. Cogent's primary services consist of Internet access and
- Cogent Systems: Cogent Systems, Inc. is a manufacturer of automated fingerprint identification systems (AFIS). On August 30, 2010 3M announced they acquired Cogent Systems
- Cogent Partners: Cogent Partners is a boutique, private equity-focused investment bank and advisory firm and was one of the first advisory firms dedicated to transactions
- BeCogent: beCogent was a Scottish call centre company that provided outsourced telesales, customer relations and helpdesk services to a variety of companies. The
- Cogent Fibre: Cogent Fibre is an American producer and exporter of pine wood chips. It produces different types of wood chips by harvesting them from the natural thinning
- CoGeNT: The CoGeNT experiment has searched for dark matter. It uses a single germanium crystal (~100 grams) as a cryogenic detector for WIMP particles. CoGeNT has
Words and phrases related to 'Cogent'