Cogent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- powerfully persuasive; "a cogent argument"; "a telling presentation"; "a weighty argument"
- having the power to influence or convince; "a cogent analysis of the problem"; "potent arguments"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cogent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cogent'
- Cogent: Cogent can refer to: Cogent Communications, an Internet service provider Cogent Partners, an investment banking firm focused on private equity secondary
- Cogent Communications: Cogent Communications is a multinational internet service provider based in the United States. Cogent's primary services consist of Internet access and
- Cogent Systems: Cogent Systems, Inc. is a manufacturer of automated fingerprint identification systems (AFIS). On August 30, 2010 3M announced they acquired Cogent Systems
- Cogent Partners: Cogent Partners is a boutique, private equity-focused investment bank and advisory firm and was one of the first advisory firms dedicated to transactions
- BeCogent: beCogent was a Scottish call centre company that provided outsourced telesales, customer relations and helpdesk services to a variety of companies. The
- Cogent Fibre: Cogent Fibre is an American producer and exporter of pine wood chips. It produces different types of wood chips by harvesting them from the natural thinning
- Cogent Research: 2013, and is now the syndicated division known as Cogent Reports(http://www.cogent-reports.com). Cogent Research is a market research firm providing both
Words and phrases related to 'Cogent'
Cogent Sample Sentences in News
- Cogent reports 4Q loss
The Washington-based company said it had a loss of 1 cent per share. The results did not meet Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings ... Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'
- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Four Upcoming Conferences
The Raymond James 36th Annual Institutional Investors Conference is being held at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Tuesday, March 3rd at 3:25 p.m. EST. The Morgan Stanley 2015 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference is being held at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'
- TechNavio Says Vendors Like 3M Cogent & BioEnable Technologies Are Striving to Develop Advanced Security Solutions in ...
The need for advanced security has resulted in the growth of the Global Iris Recognition Market, which is expected to post a CAGR of 23.5 percent from 2014-2019, says research firm Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'