Cogent Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- powerfully persuasive; "a cogent argument"; "a telling presentation"; "a weighty argument"
- having the power to influence or convince; "a cogent analysis of the problem"; "potent arguments"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cogent'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cogent'
- Cogent: Cogent can refer to: Cogent Communications, an Internet service provider Cogent Partners, an investment banking firm focused on private equity secondary
- Cogent Communications: Cogent Communications is a multinational internet service provider based in the United States. Cogent's primary services consist of Internet access and
- Cogent Systems: Cogent Systems, Inc. is a manufacturer of automated fingerprint identification systems (AFIS). On August 30, 2010 3M announced they acquired Cogent Systems
- Cogent Partners: Cogent Partners is a boutique, private equity-focused investment bank and advisory firm and was one of the first advisory firms dedicated to transactions
- Cogent Fibre: Cogent Fibre is an American producer and exporter of pine wood chips. It produces different types of wood chips by harvesting them from the natural thinning
- BeCogent: beCogent was a Scottish call centre company that provided outsourced telesales, customer relations and helpdesk services to a variety of companies. The
Words and phrases related to 'Cogent'
Cogent Sample Sentences in News
- Cogent Reports: Advisor Mobile Apps on the Brink of Going Mainstream
Mobile apps are close to having almost as much traction as provider websites and are at the tipping point of becoming a routine part of advisors’ professional routines. In fact, provider mobile apps deemed best-in-class spawn an average of 5.8 advisor visits each month, while the comparable and more traditional provider websites garner an average of 7.1 advisor Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'
- Cogent Communications CEO to Present at Two Upcoming Conferences
The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Leveraged Finance Conference is being held at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, FL. Dave Schaeffer will be presenting on Tuesday, December 2nd at 11:30 a.m. EST. The UBS 42nd Annual Global Media and Communications Conference is being held at The Westin New York at Times Square in New York, NY. Dave Schaeffer wil Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'
- Mitchell to Acquire Cogent Works
SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 2, 2014) - Mitchell, a leading provider of technology, connectivity and information solutions to the Property & Casualty (P&C) claims and Collision Repair industries, today announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire the assets of Cogent Works, a leading provider of pharmacy network and benefit management services to the Read more on this news related to 'Cogent'