Cobby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cobby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cobby'
- Cobby: Cobby may refer to: Anita Cobby, Australian murder victim Brian Cobby (1929–2012), British actor Harry Cobby (1894–1955), Australian military aviator Steve
- Harry Cobby: Air Commodore Arthur Henry (Harry) Cobby, CBE, DSO, DFC & Two Bars, GM (26 August 1894 – 11 November 1955) was an Australian military aviator. He was
- Murder of Anita Cobby: Anita Lorraine Cobby (née Lynch, 2 November 1959 – 2 February 1986) was an Australian registered nurse, in the state of NSW and beauty pageant winner
- Steve Cobby: Steve Cobby is a British producer musician, composer, and DJ, based in Kingston-upon-Hull, Yorkshire. After disbanding his first commercially released
- Brian Cobby: Brian Cobby (12 October 1929 – 31 October 2012) was an English actor and telephone exchange worker who, in 1985, became the first male voice of the British
Cobby Sample Sentences in News
- Wanted: Better home for zoo’s aging chimpanzees
SAN FRANCISCO — Three chimpanzees have joined the ranks of those seeking affordable and better housing in San Francisco. The chimps are called Cobby, Minnie and Maggie and live at the San Francisco Zoo. At 57, Cobby is among the oldest in captivity anywhere. Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'