Cobby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cobby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cobby'
- Cobby: Cobby may refer to: Anita Cobby, Australian murder victim Brian Cobby (1929–2012), British actor Harry Cobby (1894–1955), Australian military aviator Steve
- Harry Cobby: Air Commodore Arthur Henry (Harry) Cobby, CBE, DSO, DFC & Two Bars, GM (26 August 1894 – 11 November 1955) was an Australian military aviator. He was
- Murder of Anita Cobby: On February 2, 1986, Anita Lorraine Cobby (November 2, 1959 – February 2, 1986) was killed. Five men were convicted of her murder on June 10, 1987 and
- Steve Cobby: Steve Cobby is a British producer musician, composer, and DJ, based in Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire. He is best known for being part of Fila Brazillia
- Brian Cobby: Brian Cobby (12 October 1929 – 31 October 2012) was an English actor and telephone exchange worker who, in 1985, became the first male voice of the British