Cobby Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cobby'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cobby'
- Cobby: Cobby may refer to: Anita Cobby, Australian murder victim Brian Cobby (1929–2012), British actor Harry Cobby (1894–1955), Australian military aviator Steve
- Harry Cobby: Air Commodore Arthur Henry (Harry) Cobby, CBE, DSO, DFC & Two Bars, GM (26 August 1894 – 11 November 1955) was an Australian military aviator. He was
- Murder of Anita Cobby: Anita Lorraine Cobby (née Lynch, 2 November 1959 – 2 February 1986) was an Australian registered nurse, in the state of NSW and beauty pageant winner
- Steve Cobby: Steve Cobby is a British producer musician, composer, and DJ, based in Kingston-upon-Hull, Yorkshire. After disbanding his first commercially released
- Brian Cobby: Brian Cobby (12 October 1929 – 31 October 2012) was an English actor and telephone exchange worker who, in 1985, became the first male voice of the British
Cobby Sample Sentences in News
- Anita Cobby memorial remembers nurse
A memorial has been held for Anita Cobby in Sydney on the 29th anniversary of her horrific abduction and murder. Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'
- Memorial for murdered Sydney nurse
A memorial service for murdered Sydney nurse Anita Cobby will be held on the 29th anniversary of her horrific death. Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'
- Anita Cobby campaign targets violence
A campaign aimed at violence against women will be launched today by the family of murder victim Anita Cobby Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'