Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cobby'
Cobby Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Cobby \Cob"by\, a. [From Cob, n.]
- Headstrong; obstinate. [Obs.] --Brockett.
- Stout; hearty; lively. [Obs.]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cobby'
- Cobby: Cobby is a surname, and may refer to: Surname: Cobby is also surname , and may refer to: Anita Cobby , Australian murder victim. Henry Cobby ...
- Harry Cobby: Air Commodore Arthur Henry (Harry) Cobby CBE , DSO , DFC & Two Bars , GM (26 August 1894 – 11 November 1955) was an Australia n military ...
- Steve Cobby: Steve Cobby is a British electronic musician , composer , DJ and producer , based in Kingston-upon-Hull , Yorkshire . Cobby co-founded ...
- Brian Cobby: Brian Cobby (born 12 October 1929), is a British actor and telephone exchange worker who in 1985 became the first male voice of the British ...
- Murder of Anita Cobby: Anita Lorraine Cobby (2 November 1959 – 2 February 1986) was a 26-year-old Australia n registered nurse and beauty pageant winner. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cobby'
Cobby Sample Sentences in News
- Man sentenced to 5 years for voter fraud
Madison and Rankin Counties' District Attorney Michael Guest announced today that Cobby Williams was sentenced to 5 years in prison for his participation in knowingly registering a convicted felon to vote. Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'
- Former Alderman Candidate Sentenced for Voter Fraud
Media Release:Madison and Rankin Counties’ District Attorney Michael Guest announced today that Cobby Williams was sentenced to five years in prison for his participation in knowingly registering a convicted felon to vote. In May, 2013, the City of Canton was conducting the Municipal elections for Mayor and Aldermen. Williams was a candidate for one of the Alder Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'
- Former candidate sentenced for voter fraud
A man who ran against Bennie Thompson in the 2012 congressional race has been sentenced for voter fraud, court officials said. Cobby Williams, who pleaded guilty, was sentenced to five years in prison for knowingly registering a convicted felon to vote, said Michael Guest, the district attorney for Madison and Rankin counties. The five-year sentence was suspended Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'