Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Cobby'
Cobby Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Cobby \Cob"by\, a. [From Cob, n.]
- Headstrong; obstinate. [Obs.] --Brockett.
- Stout; hearty; lively. [Obs.]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Cobby'
- Cobby: Cobby is a surname, and may refer to: Surname: Cobby is also surname , and may refer to: Anita Cobby , Australian murder victim. Henry Cobby ...
- Harry Cobby: Air Commodore Arthur Henry (Harry) Cobby CBE , DSO , DFC & Two Bars , GM (26 August 1894 – 11 November 1955) was an Australia n military ...
- Steve Cobby: Steve Cobby is a British electronic musician , composer , DJ and producer , based in Kingston-upon-Hull , Yorkshire . Cobby co-founded ...
- Brian Cobby: Brian Cobby (born 12 October 1929), is a British actor and telephone exchange worker who in 1985 became the first male voice of the British ...
- Murder of Anita Cobby: Anita Lorraine Cobby (2 November 1959 – 2 February 1986) was a 26-year-old Australia n registered nurse and beauty pageant winner. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Cobby'
Cobby Sample Sentences in News
- Recently Recalled, July 24
10 products sold by best buy and liquidatorsDetails: Canon EOS Rebel T4i Digital Cameras; Cobby Televisions; Definitive Technology SuperCube 2000 Subwoofers; GE Dishwashers; Gree Dehumidifiers; Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'
- Century celebration
SOUDAN- Three-month-old Harper Cobby grinned as she was introduced to Robert Wahlsten, who is just two months shy of his 95th birthday and was recognized as this year’s oldest Old Settler. Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'
- Sylvester Emanuel Cobbs II
BRUNSWICK — Sylvester Emanuel Cobbs II of Brunswick, died July 2, 2014. He was the son of Ursula “Suzie Q” and Sylvester “Cobby” Cobbs Sr. Sylvester was born at the Naval Station, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, on Oct. 10, 1953, and moved with his family to Brunswick in 1964, where he graduated from Brunswick High in 1971. read more Read more on this news related to 'Cobby'