Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Coalescence'
Coalescence Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : the union of diverse things into one body or form or group;
the growing together of parts [syn: coalescency, coalition,
- Coalescence \Co`a*les"cence\, n.
The act or state of growing together, as similar parts; the
act of uniting by natural affinity or attraction; the state
of being united; union; concretion.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Coalescence'
- Coalescence: Coalescence may refer to: Coalescence (genetics), the merging of genetic lineages backwards time to a most recent common ancestor ...
- Coalescence (meteorology): Coalescence is the process by which two or more droplets or particles merge during ... cloud, they collide and coalesce to form larger droplets. ...
- Coalescence (chemistry): In chemistry , coalescence is a process in which two phase domains of the same composition come together and form a larger phase domain. ...
- Coalescence (linguistics): In linguistics , coalescence is a phonological process by which two neighboring sounds merge into a single sound that has properties of ...
- Vowel coalescence: Vowel coalescence is a phonological process in which two consecutive vowels fuse into one - often long - vowel. In typical cases, the ...
- Microvoid coalescence: Microvoid coalescence (MVC) is a high energy microscopic fracture mechanism observed in the majority of metallic alloys and in some ...
- Coalescence (computer science): In computer science , coalescing is the act of merging two adjacent free blocks of ... Coalescence and related techniques like heap compaction ...
Words and phrases related to 'Coalescence'
Coalescence Sample Sentences in News
- Bombs wont solve the Isis problem
Even the left is demanding quick solutions to the horror and immediacy of the Isis beheadings. But the situation in Iraq is too complex for simplistic thinking There are some surprising people who want to see American bombs dropping on Iraq again. Of course, it is no surprise at all to see the coalescence of a pro-war sentiment in the Atlanticist wing of the polit Read more on this news related to 'Coalescence'
- People Matters Hosts TechHR Conference 2014
In a globalized and economically dynamic world, HR technology is proving to be the game-changer for many corporations across the world. It is to capture the rising HR technology trends that People Matters organized the TechHR Conference 2014 , India's first coalescence of Human Resources (HR) and Technology leaders on August 22, 2014 in Gurgaon. Read more on this news related to 'Coalescence'