Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Clutter'
Clutter Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a confused multitude of things [syn: jumble, muddle, mare's nest, welter, smother]
- unwanted echoes that interfere with the observation of signals on a radar screen v : fill a space in a disorderly way [syn: clutter up] [ant: unclutter]
- Clutter \Clut"ter\, n. [Cf. W. cludair heap, pile, cludeirio to
- A confused collection; hence, confusion; disorder; as, the room is in a clutter. He saw what a clutter there was with huge, overgrown pots, pans, and spits. --L'Estrange.
- Clatter; confused noise. --Swift.
- Clutter \Clut"ter\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Cluttered; p. pr. &
vb. n. Cluttering.]
To crowd together in disorder; to fill or cover with things
in disorder; to throw into disorder; to disarrange; as, to
clutter a room.
- Clutter \Clut"ter\, v. i.
To make a confused noise; to bustle.
It [the goose] cluttered here, it chuckled there.
220 catflap.bishopston.net dictd 1.11.2/rf on FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Clutter'
- Clutter: Clutter may refer to any of the following: Excessive physical disorder: Clutter (organizing): A confusing or disorderly state or collection ...
- Clutter (toolkit): Clutter is an open source graphics library for creating hardware-accelerated user interfaces. It relies upon OpenGL (1.4+) or OpenGL ES ...
- Clutter (radar): Clutter is a term used for unwanted echoes in electronic systems, particularly in reference to radar s. Such echoes are typically returned ...
- Clutter (album): Clutter is the debut studio album by Laki Mera . In December 2007, prior to its official release on CD in April 2008, the band made the ...
- Clutter folding: Clutter folding is a term used in describing "clutter " seen by radar systems. Clutter folding becomes a problem when the range extent of ...
- Clutter Nutters: Clutter Nutters is a Children's TV show produced by Ricochet in 2006 for the CBBC Channel , where two contestants battle it out to win a ...
- Clutter (advertising): Advertising or marketing clutter refers to the large volume of advertising messages that the average consumer is exposed to on a daily ...
- Your Future Our Clutter: Your Future Our Clutter is an album by The Fall , released in the UK on April 26, 2010. It is the group's twenty-eighth studio album, and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Clutter'
Clutter Sample Sentences in News
- Clutter in the State of Maryland
BALTIMORE, Md., Aug. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Maryland is one of the original 13 colonies so as a result there are often cases when many items from the past are down, but are not of any actual value. ... Read more on this news related to 'Clutter'
- FionaMakeup published De-Clutter your makeup bag
Article Read more on this news related to 'Clutter'
- 8 Exit Strategies For Your Clutter
How to efficiently ? and regularly ? rid your home of the things you don?t want Read more on this news related to 'Clutter'