Cleanly Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- habitually clean; "cleanly in their persons and habitations"
- in an adroit manner; "he bounced it cleanly off the wall"
- without distortion; "she played the piano accompaniment cleanly"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Cleanly'?
Cleanly Sample Sentences in News
- Severed arm shows rapist was butchered after death, coroner’s court told
James Nolan’s right arm ‘cleanly’ severed with knife, says State pathologist Read more on this news related to 'Cleanly'
- How Geothermal Could Cleanly Power the Planet: Indonesia's Tale
The Earth's heat could power homes and businesses worldwide, but it's barely been tapped. Indonesia is trying to change that. Read more on this news related to 'Cleanly'
- YC-Backed Cleanly Offers On-Demand Laundry Delivery In NY
Laundry is truly one of the pain points of living in New York City. No one wants to spend their time at a laundromat, waste time dropping off dry cleaning, or lugging a bag full of clothes up to the fourth floor of a walk-up apartment. But finding a laundromat nearby that offers fair pricing as well as pick-up/drop-off can be difficult. YC-backed Cleanly wants t Read more on this news related to 'Cleanly'