Clashing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sharply and harshly discordant; "clashing interests of loggers and conservationists"; "clashing colors"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Clashing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Clashing'
- Karin O'Reilly Clashing: Karin O'Reilly Clashing (born 1992) is an Antiguan swimmer. She was born in San José, Costa Rica. She competed in the women's 50m freestyle at the 2012
- Conductor clashing: Conductor clashing is the phenomenon where conductors come in contact with one another during high wind speeds or gusts. Conductor clashing may be
- Christal Clashing: Edith O'Reilly Clashing, who founded the Wadadli Aquatic Racers (WAR), an elite swim club in Antigua. Her sister Karin O'Reilly Clashing competed in the
Words and phrases related to 'Clashing'
Clashing Sample Sentences in News
- Clashing views of the evidence in corruption case
Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:09 pm | Updated: 6:02 pm, Tue Dec 16, 2014. "I did not find evidence that would be sufficient to support a quid pro quo." — Bruce Beemer, senior counsel, attorney general's office, April 10, 2014. Read more on this news related to 'Clashing'
- RU clashing with vulnerable defense
Head defensive coach Vic Koenning left North Carolina last week. Read more on this news related to 'Clashing'
- Sequins over cable knits, clashing cashmeres and plenty of faux fur: How to layer up in style this winter
This season is all about covering up with cosy cashmere, touchable textures and soft silks. Here's how to do it in style... Read more on this news related to 'Clashing'