Clashing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- sharply and harshly discordant; "clashing interests of loggers and conservationists"; "clashing colors"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Clashing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Clashing'
- Karin O'Reilly Clashing: Karin O'Reilly Clashing (born 1992) is an Antiguan swimmer. She was born in San José, Costa Rica. She competed in the women's 50m freestyle at the 2012
- Conductor clashing: Conductor clashing is the phenomenon where conductors come in contact with one another during high wind speeds or gusts. Conductor clashing may be
- Christal Clashing: Edith O'Reilly Clashing, who founded the Wadadli Aquatic Racers (WAR), an elite swim club in Antigua. Her sister Karin O'Reilly Clashing competed in the
Words and phrases related to 'Clashing'
Clashing Sample Sentences in News
- Shocking images as crowd violence breaks out during Rotherham vs Millwall with police forced to step in
Shocking images from the New York Stadium show supporters and police clashing during the afternoon fixture. Police were forced to step in to halt the violence which broke out late in the second half. Read more on this news related to 'Clashing'
- How to clash prints like a fashion pro
Clashing prints is like the fashion version of the tempura oyster: you want to give it a go but can't imagine how good it is until you try it yourself. "Oh no, not for me," you think, "I don't eat fried food/seafood/shellfish/anything that I have to down in one bite." I mean, there's only so far you'll go in the name of followin Read more on this news related to 'Clashing'
- Communities clashing over water district consolidation
EPCOR Water customers in five districts want fair rates, but don't agree on how to get them. Read more on this news related to 'Clashing'